Afterword

Finally, Descendants of The Sun: The Second Chapter has come to an end. Since its release November, it has been a long journey.

   I received a few questions about my age, and how and why I write do well. Well, to start it off, I am Jacob Huang, and I'm twenty years old. DoTSTSC is my first ever fanfic from the popular Korean drama. I actually never thought that I would have the courage to write a fanfic, given that I don't have such a skill to write such a long piece. However, as time past by, and after so much advice from friends and also inspiration from books and movies, I can finally make my own novel. If you look at it closely, you can see how much I've progressed.

   The drama Descendants of The Sun inspired me to write my own fanfic. At first, I don't even know what a fanfiction was, until I began searching for books to read about the dream, thinking that there will be one even though the chances are slim (yes, I thought so). The discoveries are great and I'm surprised that there's such thing. Then, I began searching for eBook apps like Wattpad. Online sites like Asianfanfics further proved to me that fanfiction really exists, and I must say, after reading a few of them, I find it enjoyable. I began taking inspirations from the books I've read, including fanfics about DoTS, and then started plotting my own storyline.

   And this begin this long journey of publishing this novel.

   I thought that my novel would be just another piece of crap, but you people proved me wrong. The first time I released my piece, I began to receive an immense amount of support. Since then, you people have been loyal and for that, I'm grateful. 30K reads and 900+ votes is something I never dreamed of achieving. You guys rock!

   Here are the list of stories I've read. I'm listing down here so that you can support them. These stories are well-written. They deserve your credit.

1. Descendants of The Sun Snippets (amoet-16, Asianfanfics, Fanfiction.net)
2. Descendants of The Sun - Book 2 (amoet-16, Asianfanfics, Fanfiction.net)
3. Descendants of The Sun: Epilogue (TheSecretGarden, Asianfanfics)
4. While You Were Gone (amoet-16, Asianfanfics, Fanfiction.net)
5. Descendants of The Sun (GAP1999, Wattpad)
6. Descendants of The Sun Season 2, including extras (anthea_marie, Asianfanfics, Wattpad)

   Please support them. Like me, they do need your support to keep them going. Without you guys, writing will become an impossible thing to do.

   I would also like to thank these remarkable people for their great support. Your votes and comments give me courage to go on. Sometimes, when I'm down or in a bad shape, your comments make me smile. Writing is exhausting at some point and there are times where I feel that I should just give up and point myself to the real world. You guys not only gave me support, but also encouraged me to go on. Thank you for being patient with me.

Asianfanfics
1. Bhumig
2. angelmas
3. 77_malou_b
4. ambai90
5. april-2
6. io2368
7. NathTE
8. misssillyme
9. winter_beauty
and many more...

Wattpad
1. GAP1999
2. anthea_marie
3. Clam24
4. Blackrosecamilia
5. mindrunningbread
6. Seola_kp
7. madie_1980
and many more....

   I really want to thank GAP1999 and anthea_marie; these two profiles that have been supporting me till the end. GAP1999, you've been a good friend and supporter. I remember when I first signed in to Wattpad, you are the first to welcome me. I'm so grateful for that. Thank you. anthea_marie, whether you are able to read this or not, I still want to thank you. Your story is the first one I came across in Asianfanfics and I love it. You are one of my sources of inspiration. Thank you so much.

   Those listed above, including those I could not but still grateful, I really want to thank you all.

   Some people criticise my work, but that didn't break me down. I thank you for making me stronger.

   Well, I guess that's it for now. Got a sequel to work on. See you again!