Chapter Six-Part One

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies."

(Aristotle)

Beijing

China World Trade Centre Tower III
Later that night

   Seo Dae Young entered the five-star hotel complex, brandishing his black suit and blue tie as he walked with great strides towards the receptionist counter. Shrugging his shoulder slightly to fit himself in that suit, he adjusted his tie slightly before talking to the lady receptionist at the counter. "Excuse me, I believe I made my reservation here." He spoke in English, resting his left elbow on the table.

   "Oh, hold on a moment." The receptionist began checking the monitor. Her English was perfect, he admit. "May I know your name, sir?"

   "Im Song Jin. That's my name." Dae Young answered.

   "Oh, okay. Hold on a moment, Mr Im." The receptionist looked back down to her monitor, typing the keyboard with a speed that Dae Young could not match. Seconds later, she looked up. "Looks like you are in the list, Mr Im. Welcome to our hotel." The receptionist gave a polite smile as she gave him the access car to his room. "354 is your room, sir. Have a great day."

   "Certainly." Dae Young flashed a smirk as he took the card and began walking towards the lift. Halfway there, he adjusted his collar. "This is Wolf." He whispered in Hangul to his hidden device, his mouth barely moving. "I'm moving to position."

   "Roger, Wolf. Nice lady she is, right?" The manly voice echoed in his specially-modified Bluetooth earpiece. "Bet she got you hooked."

   "Goodness, Jian Ming! I already have a girlfriend!" He responded to the Chinese operator with a slight smirk on his face.

   "If she saw you standing like that to our agent at the counter, I wonder where you will end up."

   "Alright, cut it out. I'm heading to the lift. Expect radio silence for–"

   "Yes, yes, I know. Gosh, are you always this bossy?" Jian Ming interjected playfully.

   "Seo Jungwi's only making sure we do our job right. Let's get to it." Sergeant Major Choi Woon Geun chipped in. "Jungwinim, we're ready for you. Be advised, target is present. Repeat, target is present." He radioed.

   "Geurae. Keep watching him. Oh, and Wonsanim..."

   "Ye, Jungwinim?"

   "Thanks for shutting that guy up." Dae Young let out a big grin this time before entering the lift, pulling his fingers away from his earpiece.

*****

   Dae Young arrived at the floor he needed to go, only to see that the brightly-lit orange flourescent floor completely empty and silent. Proceeding towards his left, he walked slowly along the hallway, the sound of his shoes thudding softly on the soft floor covers. He glanced at the door numbers each time he passed by one and began to wonder how big the suite was since the distance between a door to the adjacent one was a pretty big distance, and this meant a longer time to walk and search.