Chapter Four-Part Two

"Love compels us to do something others can do for themselves."

(Yoo Si Jin)

One month later

   Mo Yeon and Si Jin entered the the dark cinema hall just in time before the movie starts

   Mo Yeon and Si Jin entered the the dark cinema hall just in time before the movie starts. They found their places and the two of them got comfortable as they began enjoying their popcorns. The movie they were about to watch right now was yet another war film, but it had some elements of romance in it. This weird couple really had a weird taste for war movies. For the record, this is the fifth war movie she had watched personally, and the second war movie she had watched together with Si Jin.

   The lights went off, and somehow, Mo Yeon began to feel some sort of déjà vu. It reminded her of that broken date back then and she began to wonder whether this time the same thing would happen. For safety measures, she took out her phone and switched it off, not wanting any unwanted disturbances this time. She wanted to watch the movie with him in peace. Placing the mobile back into her pocket, she stared at the Major right next to her. Si Jin-ah, pass me your phone. She instructed with simple directness.

   Si Jin glanced at her with a curious expression. It was his first time seeing her demanding his phone. "Waeyo? Whats wrong? Why do you need my phone?"He inquired doubtfully.

   "I don't want that incident to repeat again. Pass me your phone please." She showed her hand in demand.

   So that is what this is all about, Si Jin thought. Looks like that broken date memory still lingered in her mind and it was bothering her. He couldn't help but chuckle at her rather cute demand. Decided to play with her, he obediently pocketed his phone and passed it to her. "Here. You can have it."

   "Great–"

   Si Jin abruptly pulled back his phone and showed off his famous witty smile, thus sending Mo Yeon into a slight state of confusion before she could even touch the surface of his mobile. When she asked why he did that, Si Jin answered playfully, "What if something important comes up and I have to leave again? I may be off-duty but not totally off-duty, you know."

   "That's why I want to take your phone away, or else your mission will take you away from me!" She exclaimed in what Si Jin thought was a very adorable way. "Please, please, please give me your phone! Or better yet, you switch it off yourself! Jaebal, Yoo Si Jin-sshi, do this for me, please, pretty please! I'll treat you lunch! Promise!" She gave him a very adorable puppy-face look, a face that demands attention and nothing more than a strong need of affection. Her expression quickly melted his heart and he felt a strong urge to caress her comfortably. In an instant, his playful intentions fade away and in turn he became a super-soft, caring and loving boyfriend.

   Aigoo, when can I win this lady? This lady has a lot of tricks in her sleeves.

   Awestruck, smitten and undeniably affected by her innocent-looking face of hers, he gave in, and with a sigh he passed his phone to her, but not without a condition though. "Promise me something, if you see the number that comes from Battalion, you pass it to me, ahrasseo?" He reminded, his face serious. Missing up a call from Battalion can bring unforetold consequences to his rank and could affect his credibility as a commissioned officer in the long run. "And don't you dare forget your treat!"