Chapter Ten-Part Two

"I think it's important to take the time to tell the people you love how much you love them while they can hear you."

(Meredith Grey–Ellen Pompeo from the drama 'Grey's Anatomy')

One week later   Mo Yeon woke up to a beautiful morning, lips curled up in a smile as she stretched her limbs together with a soft grunt

One week later
   Mo Yeon woke up to a beautiful morning, lips curled up in a smile as she stretched her limbs together with a soft grunt. The rays of sunlight pierced through the thin layers of the pink curtain in her bedroom, producing a pink hue in the room. Birds were chirping outside and the sound of neighbours chatting outside in faint volumes can be heard.

   A new day, a new resolution.

   Mo Yeon turned to her left side, and almost yelped in surprise upon seeing Si Jin's eyes staring at her. Her surprised expression made Si Jin grin widely. Almost immediately, her slumbering head tuned alive, like a power switch being turned on. "Good morning, Sleeping Angel." He whispered affectionately as he pinched the right side of her cheek, which caused her to flinch uncomfortably with eyes narrowed angrily at him. "You look beautiful today."

   "Stop this sweet-talking!" Mo Yeon hissed. "Aish, kkamjjakiya! I thought you're still asleep!"

   "Have you forgotten that I am a soldier? We soldiers don't get eight hours of sleep, you know."

   Mo Yeon scoffed upon hearing those words, eyeing at him irritated eyes. Internally, however, she's actually enjoying their private moments. In actual fact, the moment Si Jin praised how beautiful she was today, her heart fluttered almost immediately. She didn't know how much her heart had soften to his verbal magic and she got this feeling that her heart would one day submit to his charms. As dangerous as she thought it might be, it was quite of fun too in some sense. It showed her how much she needed him by her side, and how empty she might feel once he's gone.

   With Si Jin having a week's leave, the Major had been sleeping in her house ever since they returned from Uruk. It was as if her house had turned into his house instead, and that sometimes annoyed the owner of the house. Not to say that Si Jin was a disturbing lot; he never snored in his sleep. It was just that when he was alone in her house, the house might get a little bit messy with stuff. Twice, she caught him leaving her magazines on the coffee table without placing if back to its proper place, and Si Jin got an earful for that. Luckily, that only happened when she was not around. If she was, Si Jin feared that his life would be the next thing she would take. Mo Yeon could get a little bit unpredictable sometimes when it came to house rules. Si Jin might be a clean person, but not totally clean in some sense.

   During the entire one week, Mo Yeon realised that their intimacy had gotten to newer heights, which caused her to worry. For three nights in a row, they allowed their hormones to take over; making love in the bed as they explored the limits of their minds as well as sharing their love to each other. Yesterday night was one of those days. Now, naked from head to toe and only covered by the blanket, she blushed shyly upon recalling how intimate they got to each other. Their relationship has obviously gone to new heights.