Authors Note

Hey guys. Bad news. My updates will be slow this week and you probably won't see one until Friday night.
My teachers decided to schedule their tests on the same day as if they all planned this at their lunch break. So I will be and have been busy studying while juggling everything else with school.

But to keep you interested, I'll give you  a quick summary as a sneak peak into the next chapters:

So, Joker's managed to get Harley off his back since she has her own restrictions and guidelines while being apart of the suicide squad. Little does she know, Joker and Sophia already know her plan. Speaking of them two, they're back on good (and sexual hehe) terms again. Now they're going to plan.
But Sophia gets in a little trouble that is going to put her identity in danger and she'll be walking on thin ice around her family.
So while her and Joker plan their big bang for the holidays, Sophia has to be careful with her family and keep an eye out for when the Suicide Squad trap criminals and get them taken off the streets because they've been disappearing one by one since they've arrived.
But there's something bigger coming and it might be from them or it might be from Sophia herself. Or both. (:

If anyone has any suggestions or any good things or any constructive criticism to comment, please do!