Author's Note

First, Little Miss Gotham

The Joker will not be apart of the story. I'm not saying whether he's dead or alive, but the next update will not have an appearance from him. In fact, the next update will be more of a closing. But if there's a second book regarding their child, I'm interested to know who will want to continue. Or I will end with this here and be done with Little Miss Gotham. 
Your support, each and every one of you who vote and comment religiously, have made this story what it is. I literally needed you guys whenever I didn't have motivation to update and not once have you failed me. You guys are the best.

NOW, for the HP fan fic I adverstised.

The first chapter is up. 
The cover is shit and I'm terrible at summaries but I compensated with extreme editing to perfect the first chapter and added a ton of cute imagery with different edits and stuff. 
Here's an alternative summary and the link will be in the comments!

Eleanor Parkinson is a Ravenclaw in a Slytherin family, returning for her sixth year at Hogwarts. 
But her brother and sister who just graduated won't be able to protect her from the Slytherins who tormented her for being different from her family. She'll have to prove she isn't vulnerable and establish her authority.
But another challenge comes to her and it's in the form of a person: Tom Riddle.
Tom isn't an open book. All she knows is that she has been the runner up to his glory since their first year and has had a silent competition between them. But this year, their silence is broken. With his own plans for the dark path he is on, Eleanor is keen on not getting too involved with him. Yet somehow, she's captivated and consumed with the challenge of bringing out the other side she knows exists.
But when her own problems manifest their way into her already busy life, she struggles to not let Tom get in the way and he struggles to have her wrapped around his finger for his own evil motives. 
As Eleanor struggles to uncover secrets her family has kept from her and Tom thrives for power, she's faced with three choices, all leading to a dark end the same poison would lead someone to their demise.

Eleanor can save herself, she can pick him, or risk somehow bring out the other side of Tom in the process of her own journey. 

But if she fails, there will be no turning back for Eleanor. 

LINK IN COMMENTS