Talk To Me

Chapter 2: Talk To Me
-Bex p.o.v.-

Many different eyes were watching us, Tom included. I pulled away from Lucius to look into his eyes, I had a part to play, "it's great to have you here Lucius," I grinned. "I'm glad that you've decided to become one of Tom's Death-Munchers."

Out of the corner of my eyes I saw that Bellatrix was whispering something into Tom's ear. It changed Tom's whole attitude. "How happy are you?" He inquired, narrowed eyes.

I looked to him in confusion, "what do you mean, Tom?"

"I said, how happy are you that he is here?" Tom questioned once more, his voice was icy cold and filled with hatred.

I frowned in confusion, "really happy, I guess. He's one of my best friends, I didn't know if I'd ever get to see him again, so I'm glad that I get to see him so often."

He raised an eyebrow, "Bellatrix is under the impression that you and Lucius are a little more than friends."

Me and Lucius looked at each other then back at Tom then to each other again. We burst into laughter, clinging to each other for support. "That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard!"

"I have a girlfriend, who I am very much in love with." Lucius chuckled, "you know, your sister, Bellatrix. Don't be so daft as to think that I don't love Narcissa."

"Besides I'm friends with Cissy as well, I'm not just friends with Lucius. And I'm not so low as to steal someone from a relationship that they are happy in." I rolled my eyes, "I can't believe anyone would think that."

Tom smirked, "I'm glad to hear otherwise, continue what you were doing." Tom turned to leave, "oh and Bellatrix, the next time you feel the need to speak against my guests, don't."

"Yes, My Lord," she bowed, frowning, sending me a glare to which I only smirked.

"Come along, Narcissa, Lucius, we have much to discuss. We should go somewhere private, we don't need prying eyes and ears in our conversation." I sent Bellatrix a look, gesturing for the pair to follow me up the stairs. "We don't need anymore stupid accusations."

I closed, locked and cast a spell on my door. Preventing eavesdropping, entering, and any other way for others to know what was happening in my room.

I frowned deeply when we were safe, only the three of us in the room. "What happened? Why are you here?"

Lucius frowned, mirroring myself. "It's all my fault. I'm the reason Cissy was dragged into this mess as well."

"What happened?" I questioned again.

He glared at the flooring, "my father, that's what happened." Lucius looked as if he had swallowed something sour, his whole aura had darkened. "He's too obsessed with Pure-Blood. He's funding this whole program for the Dark Lord. He pushed me into this and now I can't get out."

I gasped, "your father? He did this to you?"

"And he did this to Narcissa. He has such high influence in the Wizarding World that when the Black family questioned it, he told them it was a must to join the newest movement." Lucius glared darkly, "Bellatrix was all for it and messed with Cissy until she finally gave in."

My frown deepened, "I'm so sorry, really," I looked at Cissy, she had a bitter look on her face. "You guys shouldn't have been forced to do this."

"Why are you here?" Cissy asked with a frown, "why are you the Dark Lord's 'special guest'? Why are you so important?"

I paused, "I have a few prophecies that he's interested in."

Lucius looked at me confused, "what prophecies?"

"One states that I have powers unlike anyone else. Another says that I will help defeat the Dark Lord. And the last says that I could help him to victory." I explained, "he's keeping me close because he wants me to help him, not destroy him."

Cissy spoke up in surprise, "he'll kill you if he finds out that you aren't going to help him."

"He won't find out." Lucius growled, glaring at me, "he can't."

I tried to give him an assuring smile, failing in the process, "of course he won't."

He plopped on my bed, placing his head in his hands, "so this is where you were when you didn't show up for the start of the new semester? You were stuck here?"

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak.

Lucius looked up at me, tears gleaming in his pale blue eyes, "I'm not going to let him kill you, please just promise me that you won't let him find out. You'll continue to go on with this act. I'll find a way to protect you, I won't let him hurt you."

I smiled softly, "Lucy, I don't know how long I can keep it up. He'll find out eventually. You know he will, and there will be nothing you can do about it," I went to his side, petting his hair in a calming gesture. He wrapped his arms around my waist, his tears soaking into my shirt front.

Narcissa let out a loud sob, standing with her hands over her mouth, trying to keep the noises in, and tears streaming down her face. "I'm sorry," she managed to get out around her whimpers. "It's just you guys are so sweet, it's like Lucius has a little sister." She smiled through the tears.

Lucius looked up at me, "I've always wanted a sister."

I giggled, "how about we stop with all these tears and watch a movie or something?"

"Oh and before I forget," Lucius grinned at me, "happy birthday Aria."

So that's what we did, we watched a movie. One that had us laughing, no more sadness. No, it was like we were back at Hogwarts, watching a movie in the Room of Requirement. Just like we used to.

"And here she is, the lady of the hour." Tom smiled charmingly at me from the bottom of the stairs. "You look beautiful," he held his arm out for me to take.

I smiled, looking down at the ground before glancing up at him, "thank you Tom, you're too sweet."

"I'm being serious, you look quite beautiful." He defended himself, "that dress looks ravishing on you."

"Cissy picked it out," I looked away from his stare, "I must give credit where credit is deserved, she chose the entire outfit."

"Well she did a fantastic job, you must spin for me, go on, twirl around." Tom insisted.

I giggled, "alright, alright." I did a quick spin, the dress proofing out around my lower thighs.

"Keep going," Tom chuckled.

I giggled and continued spinning for him. Twirling around the entry way at the bottom of the grand staircase.

Tom jumped in, grabbing a hold of my waist and one of my hands, he began to dance.

I gasped, "you know how to dance?" I placed my free hand on his shoulder, my other already clasped in his large hand.

He smirked, "of course, every gentleman knows how to dance." With that said he lead me around the room, dancing one of my favourites, the Waltz. "You are very light on your feet," he complemented, looking impressed.

"Why thank you," I giggled.

After a few minutes Tom finished, dipping me. He was silent, looking into my eyes. A second went by before he spoke, "you're very talented."

I looked over his shoulder, at the wall behind his head, anywhere but him. "Thank you, you are amazing as well."

He lifted me back upwards, setting me on my feet. With his hand placed gently on my lower back he led me into the dining hall where everyone was waiting.

When we entered everyone stood, bowing slightly. "Sit." Tom ordered them and pulled my chair out for me.

"Thank you," I smiled at him.

"You're welcome, love." He smiled back, lifting his glass of Champaign up in a toast, everyone followed his lead. "Now, I'd like to make a toast, to the girl who has brought us all here today. Happy birthday, love. To Miss. Ariana Dumbledore," he smiled at me.

I smiled graciously back at him.

Everyone repeated his words "Ariana Dumbledore." They spoke in incision, their glasses clinking together.

------------------------------
There you are, guys :) this chapter served to explain the reason Lucius and Narcissa are Death Eaters. I hope it explains it well enough for you and you all understand, if not, please ask questions and I will answer them.
Comment, vote, fan, share, and follow. Thank you guys, you're the best!