Attack Of The Bludgers

Chapter 35: Attack of the Bludgers
-Bex p.o.v.-

Just as Andrew said, Ozzy walked into the hospital wing. His golden eyes scanned the room, connecting with mine. He grinned, making his way towards me. "Princess! How are you? I do hope you're well."

I grinned, "well I can't be too good considering that I'm in the hospital wing, but I'm doing fine, thank you."

His thick, blonde eyebrows frowned, "ah yes, you are a patient in this fine establishment, I trust you are being taken care of correctly?"

I giggled, "yeah, I'm fine, Ozzy. How are you? There was a full moon not too long ago," I trailed off in question.

"I'm fine, thank you." He nodded in appreciation, sitting himself in the chair by my side. "It's much easier on me when I'm not worrying about your safety when I come back to my senses. I hate hurting you."

I smiled softly, "you aren't hurting me Ozzy, the creature you turn into on full moons hurts me, not you Ozzy. You would never hurt me, I know that."

"But I am that monster."

I shook my head firmly. "No, you're that majestic creature that has anger and anxiety issues and believes itself to me as small and strong as a puppy."

He sighed, running a hand through his hair, it was down instead of being spiked as it usually was.

He stayed by my side for the entire day. The time that I slept, the time that I was throwing up, the time that I was eating. The entire time.

But finally he had to leave, he had to get back to his job at the Three Broomsticks. I was released from the hospital wing not long after his leaving.

I spent the rest of the week being as careful as possible. James had given me strict orders to not be in any way, shape or form injured or in the hospital wing. He even flipped out when he saw me talking to Poppy after dinner one night. He freaked out even more when I followed her back to the hospital wing. He almost had a heart attack when he ran in to see me lying down on one of the beds, my eyes closed.

"What's wrong? I told you not to get hurt!" He exclaimed, racing to my side.

I rolled my eyes, "shut up Potter, I'm just waiting for Poppy to come out with my jacket. I left it here Tuesday night and would like it back."

He calmed, claiming that I almost gave him a premature death. I didn't mention the fact that my heart was still racing from when he flung the doors opened and started screaming his head off at me for wanting my jacket back. I also didn't mention that I now had a stiff neck from whiplash.

And before I knew it, it was the weekend. Those last few days of the week passed quickly, leaving me with the weekend. It wasn't just any weekend. It was Quidditch weekend. Gryffindor verses Slytherin, the match James had been paranoid about since he first took the title of Gryffindor Quidditch Captain.

I sat down at the Gryffindor table for breakfast, a strange occurrence, but necessary upon James' demand. French toast was for breakfast and I grabbed a couple, pouring syrup on them. I then began to attack my food in the manor of what I called eating and what Lily referred to as vacuuming.

Next to me was new girl, she was nervous, I could feel it radiating off of her. And I would be too, if I was her. James had threatened her life if she let a quaffle through the goals. Well not her life, per say, his exact words were: if you let one quaffle fly through those hoops, the next practice will be spent with Dumbledore hitting you with bludgers until you can manage to block fifty quaffles in a row. But that's basically the same thing.