Bex Day

Chapter 31: Bex Day

-Bex p.o.v.-

As soon as James blew the whistle we pushed off the snow covered ground and into the sky. The air was crisp and cool, a slight breeze moving around the pitch. I grinned, calling out to the others, "man! Is this the perfect day for me or what?"

Max chuckled, "try not to set anything on fire!"

Marlene, who had already been waiting out in the air called out with a giggle, "We'd never be able to take care of that damage."

I smirked, "you just worry about repairing things, let me worry about the fire."

"Ready!" James called up from the ground, he was waiting to release the bludgers.

"I've been ready!" I smirked, throwing my bat up in the air and catching it, I swung it around a few times. "Let's go!"

James threw the quaffle up for the chasers, Max dove down and grabbed it, disappearing from my side. James released the bludgers as the three wrestled over the quaffle. James then joined Marlene, it was a two on two game; James and Marlene verses Max and Cai.

Sirius was guarding the left end of the field, he was the keeper for James and Marlene. New girl was for Max and Cai on the right end.

The bludgers had shot straight up as soon as James released them. They didn't stop until they were barely able to be seen. Then, the bludgers swooped down, zooming around the pitch.

One came for me, I hit it in the direction of Max and Marlene, they were pushing at each other, stealing the ball from one another and getting it stolen back from them.

The bludger hit Max in the forearm, causing him to drop the quaffle, right into Marlene's hands. Before anything else could happen, Marlene threw it to James, who scored on new girl.

New girl was busy dodging the second bludger I had hit at her, she missed the quaffle as it went straight into the middle hoop.

She dove down to get the quaffle as it started to fall to the ground, tossing it to Cai, who was waiting for it.

I hit the bludger at her, getting Cai in the leg. She flipped inside down on her broom, hanging on just barely by her left leg. She dropped the ball into Max's waiting hands and rightened herself on the broom, whizzing after him, guarding him from James.

The bludger came bounding back to me, I hit it hard, right at James. He fell off but his broom caught him before he hit the hard ground. "Really?" He glared at me.

I smirked, "you deserved that!" I heard a bludger coming up behind me, "and Black deserves this!" I moved aside just as it made to hit me in the back, it swerved, coming back to me. I hit the bludger as hard as I could around others, the bat made a loud split as it met with the bludger. The bludger flung forward, hitting Sirius in the stomach and causing him to fly back and end up going through the hoop. "Ten points to Dumbledore!" I smirked at him.

He groaned holding his stomach, "thanks for the internal bleeding." He muttered angrily, glaring at the quaffle that Max scored while Sirius was being attacked by the bludger.

"It was my pleasure!" I called back to him, smashing the bludger at new girl. She was hit in thigh, causing her to fall forward against her broom handle. She sat back up, blood dripping from her nose. I smirked, "alright there, new girl?"

"I'm fine," she spoke softly.

"That's too bad," I frowned, waiting for the bludger to come back to me. "I'll have to change that." I was about to hit the bludger back at her but James blew the whistle.