More Dramatic Rides

Chapter 63: More Dramatic Rides
-Bex p.o.v.-

"Come on! You have to pack now!" Lily urged.

I groaned, becoming a dead weight against Lily's hefting. "I don't want to, though."

"But I know you, and I know that if I don't make you pack right this second; you won't pack until ten minutes before we are suppose to leave." Lily placed her hands on her hips, glaring at me.

I rolled my eyes, "come on, Lily, it's not like I'll be late for the train or something. I'll be fine. We have this thing called magic. It lets me pack my bag in five seconds."

She sighed, "fine. But I'm going to pack now, the normal way."

I slept peacefully that night, it was a somber evening. All students were quiet that night, it was the last evening at Hogwarts before the summer holiday.

The next morning passed quickly. I was in a rush to get ready and pack all of my things at the same time. I had twenty minutes to get down to the train station in Hogsmeade before the Hogwarts Express left.

Lily had woken me up and then departed for breakfast. I had then slept for another hour and a half before I jolted awake and was forced to hurry. With only five minutes before the train after the station, I ran from the castle, sprinting to the front gates. After I ran for a few minutes, I groaned and yanked off my bag. I pulled out my broom and threw my bag back over my shoulder.

I made it to the train just in time. Literally just as the train had pulled away and was picking up speed. I flew next to the door, and leapt sideways, landing as gracefully on the edge of the cart as I possibly could.

With a sigh, I slid open the door and entered the train. Shoving my broom back in my bag, I walked down the corridor. The boys were siting in the same compartment they had always sat in, the very last one.

I opened the door and collapsed in one of the seats, falling onto Remus' lap. "I'm going to die." I groaned out, flailing my arms like a fish out of water.

"Where've you been?" James asked, mumbling around the chocolate frog sticking out of his mouth.

"I literally woke up twenty minutes ago. I spent fifteen of those minutes packing and getting ready. And then the last five minutes getting from the front gate to the train station." I groaned, "I think I am about to pass out."

"Woah, take a deep breath," Sirius grabbed my arm to steady me as I almost fell from my position, half lying on Remus and half sitting in the seat.

"Sirius, when did you get a twin? I'm seeing doubles." I wobbled a bit, falling further into his arms.

"Did you eat something?" Remus questioned, feeling my forehead.

"Not a thing Remi-poo," I muttered feeling drowsy. My eyelids had become heavy and I felt like I was about to pass out.

"You can't burn this much energy, if you don't have anything stored." Remus raked his fingers through his hair. "When was the last time you ate?"

"Uh I had a sandwich a little after lunch." I spoke, swiping at Sirius' twin. But every time I came close to him, my hand passed right through his body. I was touching Sirius Black's twin's internal organs. How many people could say that? None that I knew of.

"Eat this." James shoved something in my mouth, moving my jaw to help me chew.

I pushed his hands away, almost falling. "I know how to chew things, you idiot." James stumbled back at the force of my push, falling through Sirius' twin. James was the second person to touch Sirius' twin's internal organs. Now I didn't feel that special.