Welcome

Chapter 58: Welcome
-Bex p.o.v.-

Time passed quickly. The spring days went by without so much as a goodbye. Soon, the weather got hotter, the sky became clearer. Summer was beginning to appear.

I had also become fed up with the good girl act I had been putting on. I may have been good at acting, but I was most definitely not enjoying it.

I had a plan.

A brilliant plan. A plan worthy of the Supreme Ruler and Master of all things Living and Dead. Yes. The old Bex would be returning. I had been this 'New Bex' for approximately three months and those were the worst three months of my life.

Even Tom, who I had visited for two days during Easter Holiday, noted a change in me. But he did not question. He went along with it, allowing me to be who I wished.

But I was done.

And if I was to come back as Bex, the old Bex. I needed a prank. A prank so wonderfully evil that no one would ever doubt me. The Old Bex was back and better than ever.

And if I was going to make this work, I would need some help.

Father agreed wholeheartedly to allow my prank to go through. He chuckled and told me that it would be one of my best if it went according to plan. He even reached out to an old friend for some help.

Peeves, who had been very saddened by the news of my change, was more than happy to be my accomplice.

I sauntered my way down the corridor, heading towards my dad's office. I had to make sure my dad's friend was up for this prank. He also needed to know what this prank was, he needed the details.

The fireplace in my dad's office, that took up a fairly large space of the wall, erupted in green flames. A man stepped out. His eyes were a dark and protected. He scanned his eyes over me, as if making sure I wasn't a threat. His dark hair was longer than most would have theirs, though it wasn't anywhere near the length of my father's, but longer than Sirius'.

I grinned up at him. He smirked down at me. "My dad didn't say that Mad-Eye Moody was going to be helping me with my prank. This is going to be wicked."

He chuckled, his deep, dark chuckle and ruffled my hair. "Hello Little One," he lead me over to a set of chairs. "Now, tell me about this prank that I'll be helping you with."

I smirked, telling him all about my plans. He agreed almost immediately, laughing at how good this was going to be. Though he showed concerns for how he should handle me when the time comes.

"Make it rough. It won't be believable if you don't push me around like you would a criminal. Do whatever you would normally do." I told him, not at all worried about what would go down.

"If you say so," he shrugged. "I'll see you tonight then." He stood and looked down at me.

I stood as well, "I can't wait. Thanks again, Mad-Eye. It's great to see you, it's been so long. I look forward to spending a bit of time with you."

He chuckled, "it's sure to be a bit crazy."

"You've got that right." I smirked at him, wrapping my arms around him in a hug. He stiffened but hugged me back.

Mad-Eye had been a good friend when I was younger, he taught me many lessons. He also taught me what true friendship was. He was one of the very first people I had ever considered a friend.

He also had problems. Our friendship wasn't all rainbows and daisies. It was rough at first. Even though I was only a child when we first met, Mad-Eye had trust issues and wouldn't even let a little girl in his heart. But he got used to me. He learned to love me.