The Bex Games

THE BEX GAMES!

Hello to all fans everywhere! Sleeping or wide awake! No matter what race, nationality, religion, sexuality, or gender! I welcome you all to THE BEX GAMES!

Now for those of you curious little fans, the Bex Games was a suggestion made to me by a fan among you. She suggested that I start a competition, which I have decided to call The Bex Games, a competition requiring skill, strength, intelligence, and fangirling.

Now I'm just asking for your opinion, should we do The Bex Games? Should you fans become tributes and compete in life or death situations? Should we really raise you like pigs for slaughter?

The answer is no! Instead, we make you compete for prizes! Amazing and most wonderful of prizes!

Now back to reality: I'm just wondering if you guys want to compete in weekly challenges. These challenges will consist of writing prompts; like: the best one-shot, or describing your favorite character and why they are your favorite character, etc.

And these prizes are just things like: getting a chapter dedicated to you, being able to create a scene that will be used in my story, etc.

So what to you guys think? Are you up for it? Is that something you guys are interested in? Please comment to let me know, I want to start this as soon as possible if it's what you guys would like to do. Thanks so much :)