Kidnapping Severus

Chapter 37: Kidnapping Severus
-Bex p.o.v.-

We were in Three Broomsticks, the local pub, when Severus started to wake. Regulus quit talking, we gave each other a look and watched Severus blink himself awake.

"Wha-" he woke, looking around confused. His confused eyes met with our innocent looking ones, he glared. "What did you two do?"

"Nothing." I smiled as sweetly as I could.

"Then why am I suddenly here? I don't remember coming with you guys." He crossed his arms over his chest.

"Fine." Regulus huffed, "we may have kidnapped you."

Severus glared, "why would you do that? You are both idiots."

I shrugged, "you still love us. We may be idiots, but we're your idiots."

He sighed, "why am I even friends with you two? You're absolutely crazy."

I grinned, "oh come on! You know you love us with all of your heart, no matter how small everyone else thinks it is. We all know you're a teddy bear, all loving and caring inside of that cold exterior."

Regulus smirked, "you wouldn't know what to do if you didn't have us as entertainment."

Severus rolled his eyes, "how did you even manage to kidnap me?"

I shrugged, "it was quite simple, really."

Regulus nodded in agreement, "all I had to do was knock you out in the library and drag you to the courtyard where Aria was waiting."

"Then we brought you to the carriages, we got a few strange looks, but we managed to get you here. We've been waiting for you to wake up for the past half hour. Hey we even ordered you a butter beer!" I cheered, grinning.

"Of course we drank it while waiting for you to wake up," Regulus informed, "but we still got you one!"

Severus frowned, "how nice of you."

"We shared it with each other," I spoke, a smile playing at my lips.

Severus scoffed, "I bet you were arguing the entire time."

Regulus narrowed his eyes, "you don't know that," he trailed off.

"We actually didn't fight," I argued.

The drunk man in the table next to us leaned over, "they was arguing the whole time about who shoulda got the last drink. Ended up smashin' the glass to da floor." He slurred his words, almost falling out of his chair.

"I had to threaten to kick them out, just to get them to stop fighting." The bartender spoke, placing a fresh fire whiskey in front of the drunk.

Severus smirked, raising an eyebrow at us. "So what's this about you two not fighting?"

Regulus and I shared a look, pouting. "Whatever."

A few tables over, sat the boys and new girl. She was looking over at me, as usual, talking with the boys. "How come she's so nice around those two guys?" She muttered quietly to them.

I saw Remus look over out of my peripheral vision, he spoke softly, "she's good friends with those two. Old friends with Severus Snape, she's known him for years. And the other one, Sirius' brother, they hit it off immediately. There's another Slytherin she's great friends with, he graduated last year, but from what I've heard, she still sees him, it's Lucius Malfoy. They all started hanging out last year. She likes being around them. They seem to make her calm, calmer than she usually is." He chuckled a little, sipping his drink.