Chapter 37 - Three Months And Four Days

A filler chapter for more great things ahead....

Chapter 37 - Three Months And Four Days

         It has been three months and four days ever since everything felt like I was finally allowed to get back into place. It has been three months and four days ever since my secret was now out in the open. It has been three months and four days with everything so real with Alec. And now, I was standing in front of my dorm room for the last time. 

          Now I warn you, you ought to laugh at this. It would have been the "normal" way if I told you that this is the last time I would be here in Gilbert because I got expelled. But surprise surprise, I'm graduating. SHOCKER!

          I know, how, right? Well, its pretty simple, I had helped. I have friend who were willing to wake me up each single day to get me to work my ass off. And honestly? It paid off. I mean, my grades weren't that great for Ivy League shit, but hey, at least I graduated, right? And remember that film thing we were supposed to make? We didn't win. But that wasn't entirely because of me. We came in second but the film that won was just HELLA GREAT. None of us  commented about how bad it was, it was really good. 

         "Tori, let's go?" Sasha came into my door with a huge smile on my face. 

         I looked at the girl in front of me and took her in. Months back, I would have never thought the she and I would be close friends, better yet, friends. She was a shy girl who always hid herself from people. But now, the girl in front of me is a girl who has finally come out of her shell. Sasha was now a girl who takes no bullshit from other people and is finally willing to mingle with people. Of course she was still the same girl with a humble heart, but she was fiercer. 

         "You go ahead. I'll follow in a minute," I said with a smile on my face.

         She chuckled a bit. "Did my goodbyes for this place minutes ago. Didn't think you would also do it. We could have done it together!"

         A small laugh escaped my lips at that. "Kinda want to do this on my own, you know? Be sentimental and shit."

         "All right. All right. Tate would kill me if he knew I was holding you back from your feelings," she called out as she exited my room. 

         Oh, Tate and Sasha? They're getting there to actually be okay with each other. Ever since the whole Tate and Timara thing and Sasha finding out about it, they've been at each other's throats. Even after what has happened, all of us could definitely feel the two still has feelings for each other. But of course there were scars that couldn't be completely healed right away. 

        Just like the wounds that don't heal immediately, mine hasn't completely healed. The past still haunts me. But unlike before, I wouldn't result to doing negative things that got me in danger. My last "episode" has been four months ago, and I didn't need to be rushed in the hospital. My therapist told me that I have now found a way to "cope" with everything that has happened to me. 

         Letting out a sigh, I finally allowed every bits of memories to flood right back to me. This was officially my last day in Gilbert. And everything seemed to have happened so fast. 

         I sat down on the edge of my bed. This was the same bed I laid on for days when my feeling and emotions came crashing down on me all at once. It was the same bed that Alec has held me in his arms as I cried for countless of times. 

         It was ironic that I hated my parents for sending me here, when in fact me being here did good for me. If it wasn't for me being in Gilbert, surrounded by my new set of friends, I wouldn't have had stopped my bad habits.