Chapter 10- Matchy Matchy

As we walked down to the lounging room, I silently debated whether I was going to run out of here. We walked silently behind Uncle Zach. I had no idea if he was pissed or what since the only thing that we could see was his muscled back. Uncle Zach was a 6 footer. He almost looked like Alec. He had deep blue eyes with brown hair. His face was defined by high cheekbones and jawline. All in all he was handsome. It wasn't really a wonder that they actually have great genes. Even at the age of 31, Uncle Zach looked like he was in his early 20s.

"Take a seat," he said as he occupied one of single couches.

His blue eyes gazed on me like I was about to burst out running away from them. When we were settled, no one talked. No one even moved. Alec sat on the chair beside mine with his elbows propped on the armrest. I didn't notice it when I woke up, but he was just in a black shirt and plain blue boxer shorts. My eyes turned to Uncle Zach, who had his hand rubbing his stubble.

Releasing a sigh, Uncle Zach turned to face Alec.

"You do realize that I am grounding you, right?" he said as if he didn't want to ground Alec.

Growing up with Alec and knowing Uncle Zach, rules were something Uncle Zach didn't follow. He was a chill person who loved to enjoy and have fun. He was a rule breaker with a lot of humor.

Alec slowly nodded his head. "And the grounding applies to what?"

His uncle shook his head as if he was tired. "I don't know, Alec. They treat you like a god here."

I couldn't help but snort at that. My noise caught Uncle Zach's attention. He stared at me with amusement and humor in his eyes.

"If I am not mistaken, you were that cute little brunette who loves to wear her unicorn onesie when she was little," he said with a grin.

A similar smile made its way to my face. "It's been awhile since I last wore some onesies."

He chuckled. "I like the blue hair, Tori."

I nodded my head appreciatively.

"Thank you. I like it too."

Uncle Zach leaned on his chair with his arms resting on the armrest like the way Alec was. "And the nose piercing. Got a call from your parents and told me they sent you here because of that."

I rolled my eyes, feeling my mood deflating. Seeing Uncle Zach was relieving, but hearing about my parents was just irritating.

He waved his hand in the air as if dismissing an idea.

"I think it's cool," he added.

Alec cleared his throat, making the both of us look at him. It was annoying that he looked so freaking hot even with his brown hair messy.

"Can you guys cut the catching up? I want to sleep. Just tell me my punishment," he snarled.

Uncle Zach narrowed his eyes at his nephew which he usually called his 'buddy'.

"Well, you're rude. And because of that, no phones for you, you can't get out of this building unless it is school related. And no parties. That's for two weeks, Alec. Now, don't go on telling me that I wouldn't see what you are doing. I'd be staying here for two months, buddy."

If I was in Alec's position, I would seriously get annoyed with Uncle Zach. He announced to Alec his punishment as if he won a lot of prizes.

"And as for you going to sleep, I want you to walk Tori to her dorm. When you get back, you're doing your homework," he said.