Chapter 12- Asking Friendship

It has been four days since Timara 'moved in" with me. Georgina was certainly not happy about it, but with Timara holding her by her neck. So she couldn't do anything about it. And little by little, Sasha was starting to get comfortable with Timara.

"Are you even done yet?" I asked exasperatedly as I threw myself on my bed.

I already knew the answer, my best friend was far from being ready. With her staying here in my dorm for four days straight without being able to get out, I promised her that I was taking her out. We were suppose to go to this bar that Tate would help us get in by 10. But it was already 9 pm and Timara was still on my floor where a mountain of my and her clothes could be found. She sat on the floor in just her make up and underwear.

"Why don't you have some party clothes?" she asked,obviously ignoring my question. 

"I have party clothes. You just have a different definition for that," I pointed out.

Timara chuckled as she stood up. Her hands were placed on her waist. "Do elaborate for me, smarty pants."

I leaned against my elbow to look at her. "For one, your definition of a party dress is a top for me."

"And that's why I get more guys falling on my feet. For the record, Tori, you're way hotter and prettier than me. It's just that I know how to use my sex appeal."

I stuck my tongue at her. "Slut."

She waved her hand with a smile on her face. "Yeah whatever. You're still a bitch."

<><><><><>

Tate knocked six times before we went out of my room. 

"I would be mad as hell since our agreement is 10 and it's already quarter to 11, but damn, you girls look so hot," he complimented.

Timara winked at him. "Enough of the talking. we're going partying!"

She walked ahead of us with Sasha. 

"I can't believe you were able to take Sasha with us," I told Tate once we were out of the dorm.

Tate smiled at me. "Gangs go out together, especially when it includes clubs, alcohol and drugs."

"Tate, we're still in school!" A voice said.

I looked to the source of the voice and saw Leo with a glare for Tate. He looked nice in a black jumper and dark pants with a snapback on his red hair.

"You look nice," I said.

Leo turned to face me with smile. 

"And you look hot in black," he said with a wink.

Timara smirked behind Leo with an 'I told you so' look on her face. Going to clubs was already usual to me, but when I was not in the mood I would take no effort to look good. For this night, I just wanted to stay in bed and watch Netflix as I stuff my mouth with endless supply of junk food. But I did promise Timara that I was taking her out. So I have to suck it up and prepare. I actually settled with a plain tight fitting white shirt and just some simple skinny jeans, but Timara thought it was a horror. So here I am, wearing a black cropped top shirt that showed off my belly button with some black ripped skinny jeans which was paired with some black combat boots.

"Shout out to my best friend," I announced.

As soon as the words left my mouth, Alec came in a white shirt and dark black jeans that hung sexily on him. How can one human being be so hot in just a white shirt? His hair was ruffled messily, making him more luscious. He stiffened and looked confused.