Chapter 5 - Hell For Lunch

To say my first day was going well was the understatement of the year. I was certainly not having a great day. Everywhere I go, people were looking at me like I was a walking plague. Not that their looks mattered to me, in fact they don't. I was used with looks like those.

Since I was sent to the principals office, I missed my second period. Mr. Marks, a tall guy with a prefect jawline, spent an hour of lecturing me about the school rules. He made it a point to discuss every single bit of the school rules and regulation. For those sixty minutes I practically wanted to tear my hair off.

By third period I was dismissed from my misery. Being a sometimes good girl I am, I headed straight to my next class: Arts. I was into Art, but Art was not in to me. Despite the not so mutual feelings with the subject, I entered the Art room which was found on the 5th floor.

The room was what every high school student would envy. The walls were pale white but it was hidden by amazing pieces of art works. The works varied from paintings, sketches and even out of the world collages. At the middle of the massive room was about 30 sets of wooden tables with drawers inside. In front of the tables was a huge white board and another table which was probably for the teacher.

The bell rang and soon people started to pour in the class. I took the chair at the far back of the room and placed my black bag on the floor with a thump. Once I was settled, a huge girl wearing black entered the room sporting a massive scowl on her face. She scanned the room and her eyes landed on me with a bigger and meaner scowl. Slowly, she started to walk towards my direction.

"Get off," she ordered, her huge voice booming in the classroom.

The people turned their heads to look at us.

I looked at the big girl up and down before turning my head in front, practically ignoring her. I would have stood up if her name was on the table but too bad there wasn't any.

She placed her massive hand on my shoulder making my body tense in anger.

Nobody. Touches. Me.

Matching her scowl, I turned to look at her.

"Big girl, get your hands off of me," I ordered.

Inside my head I was already counting to 20 before I snap her head off (totally exaggerating here).

Her hand dug in deeper through my skin. The horror in the faces of the bystanders were amusing to watch if I was not close to turning into flames.

"I said get off," she repeated.

Her big face was starting to turn red as if I was pissing her off.

"And I said remove your hands. And it seems like none of that is happening."

I stood up but her hand was still on my shoulder. Little by little my patience was breaking. I just got out of the head master's office, and it seems like I was heading straight back.

She was taller than me that I had to stand super straight and tilt my head up. I was a 5'9 girl but damn, this girl was a freaking giant.

My left hand went to her hand as I took it off of me. I made it a point to squeeze her hand at the motion. The pressure of my squeeze was getting bigger and bigger by the second. Soon enough, her mouth formed into an 'o'. Her previous red face from anger was now pale from the pain.

"Hey hey, Tori," someone immediately said beside me.

I turned my head to the person with a glare. My eyes narrowed at the red hair dude wearing a button down checkered shirt.