I HATE TO DO THIS

Hi guys. I'm sorry but this is not an update. But the time has come for me to say this:

I know it's been awhile since I have last updated and I don't even know if you guys are still reading this. Anyway, since I have been so busy with college and all, I've been having a hard time writing. Also, I have been going through a lot of things right now that I'm starting to feel like I'm dragging this story down.  And I mean like I think I lost my creativity and all that. So here it is... I am now putting this story ON HOLD. I know I know get mad at me because I'm also mad at myself. But I promise that I will still finish this. I don't know when though. 

Anyway, as an attempt to bring my creativity back, I have decided to start fresh and new. So I will be attempting to write another story. Yes, I know I suck. But there's been a plot going in my mind for months now. That's actually another reason why I'm putting Back To The Start on hold. 

But don't worry (if someone is still reading this) I still have plans for Tori and Alec. I just need to find a way to get back to the start  ;) Come on that was witty. Anyway, hope you guys understand! Thank you and always smile.

Love lots, 

Raine

Xx