Chapter 19 - Surprise Tag-Along

The grip that I was giving on the armrest of my seat was enough to tear the fabric. Alec's cold hand clasped mine and pulled it away from the armrest.

"You're murdering the armrest," he told me as he looked at our entwined hands with his eyebrows scrunched together. 

I was heaving from nervousness. The plane shook making my stomach churn for the enth time. This was why I hated riding planes. It made me nauseous and queasy.

"Ugh. I need to squeeze the hell of something," I muttered as I shut my eyes tight. 

My whole body felt feverish but something tells me that I was cold. I felt Alec lean his head on my shoulder. That simple movement could send a million of emotions in my body, but the plane trembled again. My hand gripped his hand hard that could probably cut the circulation of blood flow in his hand. I took in another deep breath and just kept it in.

"Shh, breathe, Tori," he whispered against my skin. 

"I want to get this done," I hissed, ignoring the fact that all of the hair on my body stood up from his closeness.

"Just a few more minutes, love. You can squeeze my hand as much as you want."

We were now on a plane towards Las Vegas. It was suppose to be a quick flight since it would just take us about less than an hour. But due to the bad weather, we have been receiving numerous of turbulence. And me being me, I did not do well with these kind of things.

Beside me Alec groaned and held my hand tighter. He didn't say anything after that. Our hands were just connected with each other as I endured another 15 minutes of horrible flight. 

<><><><><>

"We are partying!" Tate howled as he jumped off his seat.

My head was still painful due to the dreadful flight and I was still gripping Alec's hand as if my life depended on it. For the 15 minutes left of the flight, I had managed to curl on Alec's chest as the plane trembled and trembled. 

"Well, you're close," Tate teased with an ear splitting grin on his face.

"Screw yourself," Alec snapped at him.

Taking a gulp, I stood up from my seat.

The movement caused a great shock in my head. The place felt like it was turning. I curled my toes in my shoes in hopes of keeping myself perfectly planted on the ground. 

"How 'bout you take a seat first," Alec said with a concerned look on his face. 

He placed his hands on either of my shoulder. I was too busy being dizzy to even mind that he was touching me. Okay, be true to yourself, Tori. You've been curling like a baby on his chest.

He gently pushed me back on the seat. My head rested perfectly on the soft chair as I closed my eyes. 

"What's wrong with her?" Tate asked, humor now gone from his voice. 

"She doesn't do well with planes."

I waved my hand to dismiss the idea. The pain in my head was staring to subside, so I figured it'd be okay for me to walk. I did not want to weigh down these boys. Especially Tate, he was practically holding a scream back due to his excitement.

"I'm good good."

I got up to my shaky feet. Alec grabbed hold of my arm. This time, with my head slightly okay, I jerked away from his hold. He scowled at me but did not remove my arm away from his grasp.