Chapter 2- Not Your Ordinary School

Chapter 2 - Not Your Ordinary School

The school's name was crappy, that I was aware, but as soon as I stepped foot in the building, the name itself sounded like a hot prestigious school.

My room was not a room. It was a freaking apartment. There was a designed lounging room, kitchen, dining room, and bedrooms! Since I practically fell in love, I took the time to absorb every inch of my dorm.

I started to look around in the lounging room. The walls were painted in white, there was a wall that was painted in gray to add accent to the room. A 45 inched flatscreen television was on the gray wall. To add color to the room, there were dark blue, red, green, yellow and pink couches that faced the television. At the far corner of the room was a huge window. I quickly ran towards it and opened the curtains. The sight that greeted me was the beach. White sand and great blue ocean.

Yup. I was living the life.

I took off my black Vans and let my feet sunk in the soft white carpeted floor as I walked towards the next room: the kitchen. It was what every chef or food lover would want. Sleek white granite tiles on the counter and kitchen island. A double door refrigerator stood beside the stove fit for a chef. The room was filled with white cabinets were I could fit a food supply that could probably last for a year.

"Why haven't I gone to this school?" I said under my breath.

If the kitchen and the living room was this good, how about my bedroom?

The sudden thought hyped me up. I quickly left the kitchen and ran towards the corridor where the bedrooms could be found. Judging by the three doors, I assumed that I have 2 other roommates. I quickly pushed away the panicky feeling since I figured that the dorm was empty.

I pushed the first door opened. As soon as I saw luggages and the unmade bed I figured that someone was already occupying the room. I closed the door and proceeded to the last door, since I assumed that the second door was also occupied.

As soon as I opened the door I wanted to jump in joy. The room wasn't exactly as big as my old room back at home, but this was so much better than what I have expected.

My room had a total of 3 walls and a huge window that faced the beach, just like the lounging room. The walls were painted white. There was a queen sized bed pressed against the wall that faced the window. There was a desk at the right side of my bed with a book shelves on top. At the left side of the bed was a huge wooden double door modern cabinet.

Any boarding school student who didn't go to this school will drool over this.

When I got all my bags in the room, I got on my bed. The soft fluffy mattress made me think how can a student get the will power to get out of this bed in the morning.

As I was indulging the softness of my bed I heard voices.

"Ugh, why must I spend another year of hell with you!" A high pitched voice came.

I didn't get to hear a response.

"You can go away!"

The voice irritated me. I got out of bed and went out of my room. Before I could even get to the lounging room, I bumped into a blond girl.

Her hair was tied in a bun. She was dressed in a simple white shirt and jeans.

At the spur of the moment, I assumed she was the one who owns the high pitched bratty voice.

"You're our new roommate?"

And my assumptions were wrong. She was the one indulging the bratty voice.