Chapter 13 - Drunk and High

Chapter 13- Drunk and High

I was going crazy. Not from the fact that I have, once again let Alec in, but for the fact that I was laughing my ass off as I watch Alec remove the paint off of his body. Not to mention he was completely shirtless, showing off his sculpted body. 

Damn those abs. 

Alec shoved his hand to his hair then looked at me with his teeth biting his bottom lip. "Yeah, keep on laughing, you're covered in paint too."

He was right. I have no idea as to what we did, but we were covered in different colors of pain from head to toe. My once black top was now a mixture of red, blue, green and other more colors. 

Alec gave up on cleaning himself and sat down beside me. He gazed at me for a minute with no emotions before cracking a boyish smile. 

"Different colors is a great hair color," he said. 

I touched my sticky and wet hair. Getting the paint off will be hell for me tomorrow, but at the moment, I decided to let it go. 

"I'll think about it," I answered, letting go of my hair.

Alec leaned closer and reached out for my hair. He looked at it as if he was looking for something. 

"Actually, any color suits you. You can go bald and you'd still be pretty, Tori."

I blushed. I actually, freakishly, and awfully blushed at his statement. If this was an ordinary day, I would have went nuts and annoyed. But today, I was high, I knew that. Everything felt happy and funny. My mood was lighter and I was more relaxed. 

"But I miss your brown hair," he muttered with his eyes fixed with mine.

Alec's hand travelled from my hair to my scalp. Little by little I could feel him getting closer and closer to me. His eyes never left mine as the inches separating us disappeared. His hand caressed my head before slipping to my cheek. His other hand went to the small of my back as he pulled me closer to him. I could feel his hard chest rise and fall against mine.  His hand that was previously caressing my cheek went to jawline. His thumb outlined my lip, making me part them. 

"I miss you smile," he continued.

My heart was beating fast in my chest. It was the first time for me to feel something other than annoyance or anger in years. I was getting nervous and impatient. I wanted him to stop his sweet torture and just kiss me. It didn't matter that we were sitting... I didn't really know where.

He leaned his forehead against mine and closed his eyes. His thumb was still outlining my parted lips. I could feel his warm soft breath against my skin.

"I miss your lips."

I couldn't take it anymore. I pressed my nose with his but didn't take it farther. If he was going to kiss me, it would be him who would start.

My normal, not drunk and high self would have been throwing a fit right at this moment. I was once again letting him in.

"I miss your kiss," he said.

I smiled. And for once, I knew it was real. My smile was not fake. I genuinely meant to smile over his sweet words that I've been craving to hear. 

"Then we should do something about that," I challenged with my smile still in tack. 

His eyes opened with millions of emotions flashing all at once. It was so hard for me to identify which was which. 

"You're smiling," he observed.

"Think you can make it wider?" I asked suggestively.

He didn't respond. Instead his soft chapped full lips crashed into mine. Both of his hands were on my cheek, pulling me closer to him. He kissed me softly and sweetly like a sweet boy would do. But little by little his kisses were becoming heavier and more seductive. His hands left my cheeks and went to my hips. He pulled me towards him and a sigh escaped his lips.