Chapter 21 - Wendy Runaway With Me

Credits to All Time Low for the chapter title. I was in the mood for some Somewhere In Neverland and Peter Pan....

Chapter 21 - Wendy, Runaway With Me

His hands were placed softly against my cheeks as he pulled me closer to him. My heart just kept on beating faster and faster by the second. I felt Alec lightly push me backwards. His lips moved against mine roughly yet sweet at the same time. It was like he was hungry for my touch. I wrapped my arms around his shoulder and weaved my fingers on his hair.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this sober," he muttered raggedly against my lips.

His hands left my cheeks. Slowly, I felt his hands snaking its way to my thighs. Before I could even react, he hitched me high up against his waist. As if out of instinct, I wrapped my legs around his waist. His hands supported me by my bum.

I pulled him closer to me by his hair, deepening the kiss in the process. His taste was bittersweet. It tasted just like him with a hint of alcohol. I felt my back press against the wall. His chest touched mine causing a moan to escape my lips. At the moment my lips parted, his tongue slipped in my mouth. My body just wanted to cave in. He squeezed the back of thigh causing my body to shiver. His mouth left mine, but before I could even protest his lips assaulted my neck.

"Alec."

His name escaped my lips. I squeezed his shoulder and arched my back. He lightly bit a part on my neck causing a loud moan to escape my lips again. I moved my neck to an angle that gave him more access on my neck.

"I miss this. I miss you," he said every word with a kiss on my neck in between.

He pulled away due to the annoying fact that we needed air. I wanted to pull him back to me, but he held my face in his hands.

"I made a huge mistake, Tori."

His blue eyes stared into mine. Slowly, he placed his forehead against mine. He closed his eyes and released a sigh. His hot breath fanned my face.

"I-"

Behind us, someone cleared her throat. In a matter of what felt like a millisecond, the two of us parted with a good amount of distance between us.

"Well, you two were cozy," Timara slurred.

I narrowed my eyes. She wasn't drunk when we left her.

"Come on, let's go back to the club!" she cheered excitedly before leaving the room.

Once she was gone, silence filled the room. The only sound that could be heard was Tate's snores. I didn't know what to do. My insides were just scattered everywhere.

Alec held my hand causing me to look at him with a slight jerk. A look was on his face, but he quickly erased the look with another one. He actually looked awfully nervous. His lower lip was in between his teeth. But a small anxious smile was on his face.

"You do realize that we have to drag them both to the hotel, right?" he kid.

I sighed exasperatedly, but I couldn't help but smile. "I got Timara. You get Tate."

Removing my hand from his hold was a dread, but I had too. The kiss just kept on repeating in my mind over and over again. There was nothing that I wanted to do aside from pulling him back to me and just making out with him.

Before I could leave the room, Alec grabbed my hand again and spun me to face him. A scowl made its way to my face but his cheeky grin just melted me inside. He leaned in to me placed a soft chaste kiss against my lips. Believe it or not, it gave me the same explosion, riot, fireworks, or whatever you call in inside my stomach that I felt when we made out.