{4}I'll Be Okay

Jack wiped away his tears, although they began falling again.

He sniffled and said, "Thank you for being here Mark, augh I'm sorry for making you listen to my problems... I can't wait to see you guys soon."

"It's no problem at all Jack, I always want to be here for you okay? I am here for you," said Mark.

Jack could hear shuffling outside his office, he knew it was Signe moving out her things. He gripped the armrest and tried to focus on Mark.

~For the next couple hours Jack and Mark talked and talked, until Jack clearly felt a lot better~

"Well yah now it's... Holy fuck... 3am!" said Mark. "hahaha sucks for you, I finally got a reasonable night's sleep! ...after like years of trying... its 11am here," said Jack.

"Wait that means you got up at what.. like 8? Pshhh That's stupid, you're stupid," said Mark "You're just jelly aren't you Mark," said Jack, "but seriously dude get the fuck to sleep okay haha"

"Aright alright, I'm going.. and Jack?" "Yah?" "I can't wait to see you," said Mark. "I can't wait either," Jack said.

"Byebye, I'll talk to you later," said Mark "Bye Mark."

The call ended and closed, Jack smiled thinking of Mark, but then he remembered his current reality and let out a shuttery sigh.

Jack thought to himself, "I can't blame Signe or myself for how she feels, she did the right thing. Even if she's gone, for now I have my friends and my fans... I'll be okay."

He suddenly felt like he was forgetting something. Just then, he remembered his PAX flight was in two days, "Shit!" yelled Jack, "I gotta start recording videos!"

Jack hopped up and pulled out his phone while bringing up the recording software, he tapped on Twitter and quickly posted "Today's been a hard day, but the videos should be up on time. Sorry that I won't be replying to comments or anything today, I just need a bit of a break."

~Jack posted and recorded videos for the rest of the day, and still had more to do, but he decided to leave them for tomorrow~