{8}Made it

"Passengers please make sure you have secured your seat belts, and prepare for landing." The loud message jolted Jack from his sleep.

"What time is it?" He muttered quietly as his eyes opened and then shut again. He rubbed his hands over his eyes and yawned.

Brandon was already awake and had heard his question so he said, "It's like 10 am, time zones are weird."

"Yah, jeez." Jack pulled his earbuds out of his ears, unplugged them, and stuffed them into his still open backpack.

"That means I was asleep the whole flight... Jesus... I guess I'm still going to bed too late," said Jack, "haha I guess I'll never fix my sleep schedule..."

"Nine hours is a long time Jack, I have no idea how you slept through the whole thing... but I guess that it's a good thing, you're all rested up!" Just as Brandon finished his sentence the plane shook from the force of its wheels touching down.

Jack put his phone in his front pants pocket and pulled his backpack up from the ground between his feet, and onto his lap.

He zipped up the zippers and slipped his arms through the holes, ready to get out and grab his suitcase from the overhead bin.

Jack wiggled his toes in his shoes to prepare for walking for the first time in hours, as the plane reached its dock.

Jack got his phone back out while the plane was docking and pulled up Twitter. He tweeted "I just made it to Seattle, super excited for PAX tomorrow!" and turned his phone back off.

Then Brandon undid his seatbelt, scooted out of his seat, and stood up in the aisle. He leaned down to pull his bag from under his seat, and rested the strap on his shoulder.

As all the other passengers began getting up from their seats and moving around, so Brandon was pushed forward.

"Bye Jack, it was awesome to meet you!" He said with a huge smile, Jack replied, "You too, hope I'll see you around at PAX, bye Brandon!"

Brandon waved goodbye and started walking with the crowd of people trying to get off the plane. Jack followed their example, but as he began to move he reached up and tugged his suitcase from the overhead bin.

His small suitcase wasn't too heavy so he didn't have any trouble getting it on the ground.

He rolled it along with him as he walked to the door of the plane, and stepped out onto the floor of the airport.