{23}Nothing

Jack burst out laughing and said, "What the actual fuck?"

"Jack, why are you a chicken?" said Felix as Jack turned to look at Felix and saw that his avatar was a pig.

"Why the hell are we farm animals?" Jack said with giggle.

"Wait just look around!" Mark said in amazement.

Jack spun his head up looking across what looked like a real farm, with fences, a barn, everything. "Holy shit, it's so real!" Jack said.

"So it's pretty good, eh? I'm just glad it makes you look ridiculous," Ken said while filming them turn their head all over the place.

"Dude this is super good, who even made this?" Asked Felix.

"I dunno," said Mark, "I think it's a new developer."

"Let's stay forever," Jack said sadly while staring at the textured grass.

Mark stepped closer to Jack and starting speaking deep and low, "Jack..." he said dramatically, "poke it."

Jack laughed loudly, "you fuckn' weirdo ...but I'm gonna," Jack giggled as he reached for the ground.

Ken started laughing as Jack touched a controller to the ground all carefully. "No wayyy," said Jack, "The grass moves when you touch it!"

"This thing is so detailed," said Felix, "but what's the actual game?" "I don't think there is one," said Mark, "just the start of something."

"It's really cool and all but can we go find some actual games?" Felix complained as he pulled off his vive.

"Yah you're right, I guess we should move on," said Mark as he put down his controllers and took off his headset too.

"But it's so beautiful!" Jack said, feeling disgruntled and keeping vive on his head.

Jack heard Mark mumble something quietly under his breath and then suddenly he could feel Mark's hands on each side of his head.

Jack felt himself blush as Mark was pulling the vive off of Jack's face.

"Meanie," Jack pouted as he placed his controllers down on the table. He crossed his arms, trying to ignore his still-burning cheeks, turned back to Mark and asked, "Mark, what did you say just then?"

Mark's face reddened, "nothing," he quickly replied, then turned to put down Jack's headset.

"Alright, hurry up Jack," said Ken, "Felix is impatient."

"I am, I am very much so," said Felix who was already turning to go. "Lets move on then," said Jack as he followed Felix.

The group started to move forward and Ken soon said, "Look over there!" as he pointed to a group of people crowding around one spot.

"What am I looking at?" Asked Jack as he tried to see over the other people.

"Prey for the Gods," replied Ken. "Awesome!" Both Mark and Jack said at the same time which made all four of them laugh.

"I really loved that demo!" Jack said as he started rushing towards the booth.

"We know Jack, calm your tits," Felix said jokingly to Jack. "Never," replied Jack as they all made it to the table.

~for another 30 minutes they all played the demo game, until it was time for Ken to drag Jack away from the monitors~

"Aww man but I was having fun!" Jack whined.

"Come on Jack there are a ton of other things to see, you were just battling the same colossus over and over," pointed out Ken.

"B- but it was cool though," Jack continued. "Sure it was," Mark said as he patted Jack's back, "sure."

Jack threw on a dramatic frown and said, "It was, and I'm better at it than all of you."

"Whatever you say Jack," Felix said, smiling maniacally.

"Hey guys it's almost 9 already," Ken said glancing at his phone, "should we get to backstage?"

"Yah, probably, I don't really know when they wanted us there," Jack admitted. Mark shrugged and said, "Let's just go then, let's go to the panel."