{15}Fight

"Why did I just leave like that," Jack thought, "I could've come with them, what am I doing.." Jack didn't turn, and just walked through the crowd, "I cant even think straight in front of Mark..."

Jack couldn't quit thinking of how much Mark made him feel better.

His steps grew faster as he weaved his way through all the people in the lobby, Jack knew it was too late to turn back and be with them, so he just kept going.

He got to the elevators, clicked the up button and waited until an elevator arrived down. The doors opened and a group of people walked out.

Jack went in and clicked the button for level three, and then a couple people followed him in there, so he just crossed his arms and leaned against one wall.

He got his room card out while they moved upwards, hoping to get in his room as soon as possible.

Jack regretted not going with Mark and Amy to find Bob and Wade because all he wanted for now was to be with Mark, but since he couldn't go back, he just wanted to be alone.

When the elevator reached the third floor Jack pushed himself from the wall and stood in front of the doors as they opened.

He walked out as soon as the doors were open enough for him to get through, and moved quickly down the hall, pretending those people in the elevator weren't watching him go.

Jack reached his room, shoved his card in the reader, opened the door, and walked in as quickly as he could.

His bags were still resting in middle of the floor, so he dragged them over to the edge of his bed. Jack didn't feel like watching tv, or doing anything at all and he didn't know why.

He had walked away from his friends just because he didn't even think to ask about coming with.

He crawled onto his bed and relaxed when he reached the pillow, he didn't even try to pull up any of the blankets before shutting his eyes.

Before he knew it, Jack found himself asleep.

~Jack was asleep for another couple hours~

Some mumbles could be heard through Jack's walls while he slept. They started to get louder until it sounded like yelling, making his eyes slowly open.

He started to sit up and felt his glasses slip off as he blinked a few times trying to register his surroundings. Jack popped his glasses back on, put his elbows on his knees, and rested his head in his hands.

He couldn't make out where the voices were coming from or what they were even saying, until he focused on it.

The noise was coming from Amy and Mark's room.