{10}Hello Again

Jack stepped into the empty elevator, clicked the 3rd floor button, and leaned against one of the walls, waiting for the doors to close.

Jack still had his phone out and was checking Instagram.

Suddenly a girl who looked like she could be no older than 16, walked into the elevator and clicked the 4th floor button.

As the doors started to finally close she turned and glanced at Jack, looked at the floor, and slowly turned back to study Jack's face. "OH MY GOD" she yelled and startled Jack, he stared up at her from his phone and awkwardly said, "...hello?"

"Oh noooo, I'm so sorry, I just can't believe it's you!! I love you so much Jack, holy shit this can't be real!!!" She said quickly and loudly.

Jack laughed and said, "Thanks so much, do you want to take a selfie then? Pictures are always real," Jack said jokingly.

She patted her back pockets and said with panic, "Nooooo I don't have a my phone, shit!!"

"Aw it's okay," Jack said, "I could take one for us, if you want and send it to you, do you have Instagram?" he said this right as the elevator reached the third floor, and the doors opened.

The girl replied, "Yes of course! Would you really do that? Thank you so much!"

As Jack nodded and stepped out of the elevator, she followed, he opened up the camera app and the girl made a squeal noise.

Jack put his hand holding the camera up in the air and the girl put her arm around Jack, and so did Jack.

"Here we go, smile!" Jack said as he took an absolutely fabulous photo of them two. "Wow, awesome!" She said under her breath.

"What's your Instagram username?" Asked Jack. She told him and he sent the picture to her in Instagram DMs.

"Have a great day, bye!" said Jack as he slid his phone back in his pocket and grabbed his suitcase's handle.

The girl said, "Bye Jack!!!" as she clicked the up button to get back in the elevator.

Jack smiled brightly and started walking down the hallway of hotel room doors. Jack heard the elevator take her up to the fourth floor as he reached door 346.

He got out his card and slid it though the reader, and it made a nice postitive beep. He shoved away his wallet and pushed open the heavy door, lugging his bag in with him.

As the door shut slowly behind him he let go of his bag and pulled his backpack off, and dropped it onto the floor. He felt relief as he stepped forward and flopped down on the soft squishy bed.

He rolled over into his back, pulling out his phone from his pocket.

He opened up Felix's messages and said, "I'm here, seeya soon man" then switched to Mark's and typed, "Hello again" and hit send.