{6}Airport

Jack stuck his phone in his front pocket and slipped his backpack around his shoulders. He felt a small rush of excitement because he would soon see his friends and so many fans.

He grabbed his suitcase by the handle and rolled it out of the room and into his foyer. He pulled open the door and stepped outside of his apartment, and pulled out his keys to lock the door.

~time skip to when Jack is on his way to the airport~

Jack's uber driver didn't have any trouble getting through to the airport, there wasn't any traffic today.

He thanked the driver as he pushed open the car's door and stepped out into the cold air.

He pulled his stuff out of the trunk and started walking to the big front entrance of the airport.

He already had his tickets and pre-check so he could just walk right by many of the lines. He quickly got to his boarding area, and sat down.

Out of the corner of his eye, Jack noticed someone looking at him, so Jack looked back over at them but the man looked away as soon as Jack stared back. He looked young, maybe 20?

Jack didn't think anything of the man's stare so he just went on Twitter again and see what's going on. The most recent tweet was Mark's which read, "Just arrived in Seattle, gonna head to sleep. First day of PAX is gonna be great in a couple days."

Jack smiled and decided to reply, "Meet you there, my flight's soon. Can't wait to see you again man!" Within seconds there were people replying. The first one Jack saw was "SEPTIPLIER AWAY" Jack quietly giggled and turned off his phone.

Just then the announcer said, "Section A, please begin boarding." Jack grabbed his bag, and walked to the start of the line.

He was the first one in line so they scanned his boarding pass and let him go to the plane. He walked into the plane, down the aisle and found his seat, then he shoved his suitcase in he overhead bin and sat down.

When he put his backpack down on the floor he noticed that the next person to walk into the plane was the man who was staring at Jack earlier.  The man walked up to where Jack was sitting, checked his boarding pass, and sat down next to Jack.