{7}Oh That

The strange man was hastily stuffing his carry-on bag under his seat.

Jack noticed he seemed a bit nervous and scared, so Jack decided to break the ice and calmly say, "Hi"

The man froze for a second then immediately turned towards Jack with an awkward smile on his face.

"Oh hi J- Jack," he said with a voice crack, "My name's Brandon." "I take it you know who I am then," Jack said with a smile. "Yahhhh just a bit.." he said quietly. "Where are you headed Brandon?" asked Jack.

"I might be on my way to PAX.. to meet you..." said Brandon "Well you don't have to go all the way to Seattle just to meet me it seems," Jack said jokingly.

Brandon laughed nervously as his face reddened and said, "ugh sorry I'm like this, I feel like I'm in a dream right now"

"It's ok, I don't mind," Jack said kindly. "Erm.. C-can we take a selfie?" asked Brandon "Yah totally!" Replied Jack.

"Awesome!" Said Brandon as pulled out his phone and swiped out the camera. "Okay ready... 3... 2.. 1," *click*

~then he took a couple more too~

"Wow! thank you Jack!!" Brandon said excitedly.

"No problem man," Jack replied as he leaned back into his chair.

"Hey... if you don't mind me asking... what was that tweet about the other day? When you stopped replying to stuff for a couple days?" asked Brandon.

Jack's expression became a bit more solemn.

"Oh that," Jack paused, "uhm... my girlfriend and I had just broken up, I needed some time to myself, you know." Jack looked down at his feet and squeezed his hands together.

"Oh, I'm sorry Jack, that sucks! I'm glad you took a day then," said Brandon.

"So am I," said Jack, and he then quickly changed to subject by asking, "Are coming to see the revelmode panel at PAX?"

"Yah! I'm so excited to see a panel with all my favorite youtubers in it!"

"That's great, who else in revel mode do you like?" Jack asked.

"Besides you.. Mark, Felix, Emma.... everybody really," said Brandon. "Well thank you so much for watching us," Jack said with a genuine smile spread across his face, "I'm really glad you like our videos."

"So, I think I'm gonna try to sleep during this flight, I didn't get much last night," Jack continued. "Yah that's smart," said Brandon, "I will too actually."

Jack nodded, then turned and reached towards his bag, which he unzipped and pulled earbuds out of.

He plugged them into his phone and put one in each ear, then selected a random song from a peaceful playlist.

He leaned back in his seat and closed his eyes, seeing nothing in his head, except for a vision of Mark.