{35}Finally

Felix's eyes were wide and his mouth was hanging open, he pushed out the word, "sorry" and quickly turned to walk away, towards the convention center.

"SHIT" Jack said shrilly as he let go of Mark's hand and chased after Felix.

Felix had stopped walking and was just standing there in the middle of the hall with his hand over his mouth, eyes still wide.

Jack caught up to him and Felix started slowly shaking his head as he said, "It- it's none my business."

Jack looked at Felix, then at the storage room where Mark was, then back at Felix.

"W- we didn't know where you guys were so I thought I'd check the hallway... I didn't think you would, um..." Felix's speech faltered.

Jack loosely crossed his arms, staring at the ground he replied, "W- we didn't plan on it."

"Septiplier's real...?" Felix said, about to laugh.

"Shut up," Jack smiled proudly and looked back up at Felix.

"That dare was a one time thing, you guys took it way too seriously," Felix said, a smile starting to appear on his face.

Jack giggled and said, "It seems so."

Mark emerged from the storage room (NOT closet ..Gg...) and slowly started to walk up behind Jack. When he made it to them his hand silently slipped into Jack's.

Felix raised his eyebrows, exhaled, and clapped his hands together. "Okay," he said turning back to the backstage door, "I'll see you guys later...."

Felix calmly stepped up to the door and opened it, then walked through. Jack shrugged and turned to Mark as the door began to shut.

As soon as it was totally closed Mark heavily exhaled and said, "I almost had a fucking heart attack when I saw him..." while leaning over and putting his hands on his knees.

Jack nodded and said, "me too.."

"Oh god. What do we do?" Mark said, straightening his posture to stand upright again, "What if he says something?"

Jack put his arm around Mark's back and said, "He won't." Jack leaned his head on Mark's shoulder.

"Are you sure..."

"Don't worry Mark."

Mark suddenly smiled and started to laugh.

"Whaaaat?" Jack questioned as he lifted his head and relaxed his arm, letting it drop back to his side.

"This has been a crazy day. Everything that I thought before is just... flipped.."

Jack moved so he was standing in front of Mark, face to face. He smiled too and said, "In a good way..?"

Mark looked seriously into Jack's eyes as he said, "the best way." Mark teasingly pecked Jack's cheek, still smiling. "I'm so glad I can do that now," Mark said gleefully, "I've wanted to be able to for... so long."

Jack put one hand on the side of Mark's face and gave him a return peck on his lips. "Oh Mark, you have no idea," Jack said quietly.

Mark blushed and giggled as he said, "Oh really? When did you first want to kiss me then?"

Jack's eyes widened and he blushed, looking down at the ground. "To be honest... ever since we had that first conversation on skype," Jack said, feeling embarrassed, "But, I- I always thought you were straight so I didn't say anything, for years, and I moved on with my life... but the feelings were always there, just, hidden."

A little sorrow filled Mark's voice as he said, "I- I'm sorry you had to wait for so long." Mark grabbed Jack's arm and gave him a gentle squeeze.

Mark spoke again, "Ever since we met."

"What?"

"..The first time I ever thought I might not be straight, was when I met you in real life," Mark hung his head, "I couldn't accept myself or what I was feeling, so I pushed it down and ignored it. I had gotten used to ignoring myself, but then seeing you... come out, I guess.. on stage, it really shocked me. I had forgotten that was even an option."

"Are you afraid then?" Jack asked curiously.

"Afraid to tell them? ...yah, that's why I'm so worried about Felix saying anything, I mean, I don't know if you noticed, but I could barely even tell Amy... and you just... told everyone about yourself."

"Well... I guess after Signe and I split up... I was ready to admit to a piece of myself, ready for a new chapter of my life. But the difference is I had already accepted who I am, so it was easy to be ready."

"You're braver than I'll ever be," Mark said quietly, "Jack, is it awful that... I'm already glad Amy's so easily just... gone? I mean I know she's isn't gone but... I don't like... being around her."

Jack sighed and said, "I mean, I guess... if she is a part of your life that was making ya feel like you had to keep your true feelings suppressed, then I think that makes sense, actually."

Mark shifted his weight and slowly said, "Sean.... do you miss Signe?"

Jack tilted his head and smirked at Mark calling him by his real name, then he replied, "Of course on some level," Jack then grinned, "but this is like a dream come true.. I always thought I would just have to avoid how I felt for you. It's hard to wrap my head around all this, I never thought it would happen."

"I know what you mean," Mark replied, "I love you, I really love you," both Jack and Mark smiled joyfully as Mark said, "and I'm so happy I can finally just say it."