The Darkness Inside: Welcome Back

Mark looks at the man who had taken over Jack and he looks angry, but worry clearly shines through, he reaches up pushing the man away making Anti let go of his shirt, he stumbles a bit but stands his ground.

"What did you do with Jack!?"

Mark asks, anger and worry in his voice as he glares at the man, whom had begun smiling again, his sharpened teeth exposed.

"Ah, yes.... that thing. It took months, he may be physically weak but mentally..."

He says pausing to point to his head.

"He was very difficult to break. Of course i finally managed. He put up quite a fight"

Mark's eyes widen and his heartbeat quickens as he looks at Anti.

"H-He's... gone?"

Mark asks, a bit of sadness showing through his voice. Anti chuckles and tilts his head at Mark.

"Oh Mark... its adorable to see you so heartbroken. But unfortunetely he is still there... he's trying to fight, but he is too weak, soon he will be fully gone, and I will be all thats left"

Marks sad eyes turn to a glare full of animosity.

"Get out of his body!"

Mark yells charging towards the man, he tackles the man to the floor, hitting it with a thud and pins Anti down. Anti simply smirks up at him, his mischevious eyes, meeting Marks anger filled ones.

"Never..."

Anti says quietly before clenching his eyes shut almost as if in pain. A small groan escapes him and Mark watches confused. In a moment a small whimper escapes the man, and his eyes open. They were normal, and filled with tears, he looked as though he was in pain. Mark's eyes widen and his grip on the boy loosens.

"S-Sean?"

Mark says quietly recognizing those eyes.

"M-Mark.... Help me... p-please"

Jack says almost sounding if he were about to cry, his voice shaky and pained. Mark's heart hurts as he watches his dear friend in pain, wanting to help but not knowing how. Just as fast as it had happened his eyes change back to the sickening green and the smirk is once again formed.

"Aw, Jack's fighting for you mark, isn't that sweet, too bad he can't win, I'm here to stay"

Anti says in a small chuckle. In a moment Anti reaches up his hands hitting Mark's chest and he pushes Mark off. Jack was a fairly weak boy, however Anti was stronger. Mark hits the floor, his head hitting the hard wood with a thud disorienting him the slightest bit. Anti stands dusting off and walks over standing over the red haired man, his eyes shining sinisterly.

"Oh Mark... As much as i would love to keep tormenting you. I think its time we get to the best part"

Anti says in a dark ominous voice. In a second a horrible pain starts in Marks head, almost as if someone had started tearing his head apart from the inside out. Mark clutches his head tightly rolling up on the floor and groaning in pain. His hands entangle in his hair and he nearly pulls it from his scalp.

"W-What's happening...."

Mark says in a strained voice before a scream escapes him. He clutches his head even tighter as a voice begins in his head.

Mark... give in. Let me out.

The voice says quietly, sounding like his own, but darker. Mark clutches his head still and shakes his head.

"N-No! Get out!"

He yells loudly. Anti stands above him smiling in an amused sort of way. In a moment Anti grabs Mark's hair tightly and pulls his head back so his eyes meet Anti's. Mark's eyes had begun changing, flashing back and forth between his natural brown and a deep crimson. Mark groans struggling to stay conscious, struggling to fight, but the pain was becoming unbearable.

"Mark... just give in. You know you want to"

Anti says in almost a whisper his hand still clutching Mark's hair. Mark shakes his head slightly his eyes clenching shut as his skull rings with the pain, and the voice grows louder, telling him to let go. Soon, after quite a struggle, Mark's body goes limp, and Anti releases him making him fall to the floor. After a few moments of silence the body twitches and stands slowly. He reaches up pushing his red hair back and looking around a bit before his dark Crimson eyes land on Anti who was smiling happily.

"Hello again... Dark"