The Darkness Inside: Out Of Ideas

((Hey guys I know this chapter is short and kind of bad but I haven't updated in awhile and felt like I should do something so please stick with me. I'm going through serious writers block and still trying to figure out how I would like to end this story, so updates may be a little late. I hope you guys all understand and thank you for reading and sticking with me. Sorry once again but i swear I will keep trying. P.S. any constructive criticism's or ideas are greatly, and I mean greatly appreciated))

Soon the two men were sat on Mark's couch, the TV playing quietly in the background, basically white noise as they thought, quietly discussing how they were to get rid of Dark and Anti.

"I don't know Mark... the only way I can think of is to-"

Jack begins, breaking the silence, before Mark cuts him off.

"Enough! that is out of the question"

Mark says loudly, instantly cutting the green haired man off and instantly knowing what he had meant. Jack sighs and puts his head down deep in thought once again.

"Maybe we could talk to a psychiatrist or something...."

Mark suggests after a long silence. Jack scoffs quietly and looks at Mark eyes narrowed slightly at the man.

"And tell them what? There is a dark version of each of us trying to take over out bodies and kill us? all that would achieve is getting us thrown in the loony bin"

The Irish man states a hint of annoyance creeping into his voice. Mark sighs and nods knowing it was true, and silently facepalming himself at suggesting it.

Maybe a loony bin is where you belong.... maybe you've gone crazy.

The Dark Irish voice says in Jack's head, the smirk clear in his voice, Jack growls and shakes it away though the thought still remains, what if he has gone crazy? He pushes this thought back though it still dwells slightly, that little bit of doubt remaining.

In a second the TV catches Jack's attention, an advertisement had begun playing, talking about some psychic place in LA.

Seances, psychic readings, exorcisms, you name it we can do it!

The commercial said in the basic happy announcers voice, Jack normally would ignore commercials like this, but it caught his attention, it could be a stupid idea but what else did they really have?

"Mark... what about a psychic....?"

He asks quietly making Mark look towards the television. Jack can hear Mark scoff slightly though he doesn't look at the red haired man.

"Are you serious? those places are total scams"

He says matter of factly his eyes resting on Jack who stared at the television still, his eyes reflecting the screen.

"Well... do you have any better ideas?"

Jack asks finally turning to look at the red haired man once again, one eyebrow raised in question. Mark opens his mouth to answer but stops, his thoughts racing. What if it could work? They were running out of options.... Mark's gaze travels over to the clock... 11:23... they were running out of time, and needed something. Mark finally sighs and looks at the green haired man who stares expectantly.

"Fine.... worth a try i suppose"

He says finally in defeat making the Irish man let out a small sigh of relief, just happy they had some kind of idea. Mark stands up and holds out his hand to Jack to help him off the couch.

"Well we are running out of time... lets go i guess"

He says simply. Jack's cheeks flush a rosy color as he reaches up taking Mark's hand with his good one and standing up. Their hands linger in each others for a few seconds before finally releasing, both of them blushing slightly. Mark grabs his keys and opens the door, letting Jack walk out first before he follows closing the door quietly behind him.