The Darkness Inside: Inside Out

Jack wakes up slowly, but he doesn't feel awake. He is surrounded by darkness and can see nothing but feels a hard floor beneath him as he sits on the cold ground. He slowly stands and rubs his head, the pain having receded and Anti's voice stopped.

"where....am i?"

Jack says quietly though it seemed no one was around. His blue eyes wander, struggling to see something in the darkness

"This is your mind."

A voice says behind him, all too familiar to Jack. He turns his head slowly and Anti stands a few feet away, his hands resting in his pocket and a bored expression sitting on his face, mixed with a slight hint of anger.

"Thought you would have recognized it. You've spent way to much time in here."

Anti says quietly walking forward a bit. Jack does the opposite and backs away, each step in unison with Anti's.

"Why are you in here.... why can't you just leave!"

Jack says almost beginning to yell as his anger begins getting to him. This man in front of him had been torturing him for months, trying to hurt his friends, Jack's fists clench as he still backs away. Anti sighs seeming annoyed as he looks at Jack with a slight glare.

"I thought you understood this Sean... I'm a part of you, the part you never accepted. The darkness.... the one who knows how you truly feel about Mark."

Anti says, a small almost smile coming to his face. Jack keeps backing until he hits an invisible wall, he feels around but still see's nothing as Anti approaches soon standing merely inches in front of him.

"No... you're not a part of me... you're just a monster."

Jack says quietly staring into his mismatched eyes for only a few seconds before looking away. Anti smiles slightly, almost seeming amused. In a moment he grabs Jack's chin making him look into his blue and green eyes again.

"Look at me Sean. I'm you, we could have lived in peace but you rejected me... Never letting me see the light of day."

Anti says, his hand tightening on Jack's chin.

"But now, its my turn, you'll get to see what its like, to live in the darkness. In fact, when i'm done, the Sean everyone knows, will be no more. Yet I will live on in your place"

Anti finishes his smile growing, darker and sinister as ever. Jack's eyes widened slightly as he looks at Anti. Not just seeing the monster as he had thought, but actually seeing this part of him. The part of him he always kept away, afraid to let show.

"Anti... I'm sorry... I didn't know..."

Jack says quietly placing a hand on Anti's shoulder. Anti growls and pushes his hand off roughly glaring at Jack.

"No you didn't know! You only thought about the good parts of yourself! You made me this Sean!"

He yells gesturing to his body as he does so. His eyes filled with anger, and hatred for the other part of him.

"Anti..."

Jack says quietly, actually fearing this part of himself a bit.

"I'm sorry, we can both be let out... i promise... together in unison."

Jack finishes looking at Anti with a slight bit of care. Anti seems to hesitate for a single moment before growling again and stepping forward so Jack was pinned against the invisible wall.

"Its too late Sean! I don't want anything to do with you! I want Control"

Anti says his mouth twisting into a dark smile, and his eyes shining with anger. Jack's eyes widen slightly as he looks at this part of him. It was so dark, so evil, this couldn't be a part of him... but it was.

"But first, i need to take care of you."

Anti says his grin growing. In a moment Jack feels a small tingling sensation in his hand, he looks down, his eyes widening as it looks like his arm had begun almost fading away. He felt weaker, and Anti, clearly felt stronger. Trying to push Jack away, into the darkness so he could take over. Jack groans and shakes his head.

"Enough!"

Jack yells, his hand coming back almost instantly and making Anti wince slightly as a small force began pushing him.

"I remember why I tried to get rid of you, to push you away. You aren't a part of me... You are just a monster. A monster that no one should have to deal with! I swear, i will do whatever it takes! I will get rid of you!"

Jack yells stepping forward towards Anti. Anti stands his ground glaring at Jack, before a small smile rounds his mouth, making him look more ominous than before. Shadows clouding his face.

"you can't"

Anti says simply in a soft voice, sounding completely sure of himself. In a moment a flash of pain hits Jack and he jolts awake on the bed. His eyes wide, and searching the room frantically. Anti had stopped pushing for now, but Jack knew it wasn't for long. He quickly stands, getting a rush of blood to his head, and becoming dizzy. He wobbles a bit and falls against the side table, a glass that had been sitting there, falls to the floor and breaks into many pieces. Jack finally regains himself and shakes his head before noticing a red haired man had been standing at the door. His hair pushed back, sleeves pushed up, and eyes a deep intimidating red.

"Your awake, Sean"