The Darkness Inside: What To Do

((Hey guys sorry to bother you but i'd like to just put in a little comment before this one. I realized i didn't have many actual Septiplier moments, so this chapter doesn't have Dark or Anti in it, and just some cute moments between Mark and Jack. So i hope you enjoy it))

Jack soon releases a cute little yawn and sits up. He stretches letting out a small groan as his t-shirt rides up a bit as his arms lift. He rubs his eyes and then looks around. His eyes land on Mark who sits on the edge of the bed seeming to be deep in thought. At the moment Jack couldn't feel Anti pushing forward, perhaps he had worn himself out for now. But Jack knew he would be back soon enough. Jack reaches up brushing his tousled hair down a bit with his fingers.

"Mark?"

Jack asks quietly, wanting to make sure it was actually Mark before getting too comfortable. The red haired man turns his head and smiles a bit as his calm brown eyes meet Jack's blue ones. Jack noticed Mark's eyes were filled with a bit of worry, but Jack brushes it off for now.

"Good morning sleepyhead"

Mark says quietly with a small chuckle clearly trying to be lighthearted about everything. It seemed as though Dark had retreated for the time being as well, which made Jack relax a bit more.

"How long was i asleep for?"

Jack asks another small yawn escaping him. Mark smiles a bit at his tired yawn and looks down at his wrist, where a small black watch sat around it.

"About two hours. you were sure out of it."

Mark says with a small laugh. Jack laughs as well and simply shrugs before sprawling over the bed on his back, with mark watching him. Jack lays with his hands behind his head which made his shirt ride up on his stomach a bit, showing a small amount of the skin. Jack thinks Mark's gaze travels over his somewhat muscled stomach for a second making Jacks cheeks heat up slightly, but it happens so fast he can't be sure.

"What happened to.... them?"

Jack asks looking at Mark and raising one of his eyebrows. Mark sighs and runs a hand through his hair a bit nervously.

"I'm not sure.... they've been quiet but who knows how long that will last. We have to get rid of them"

As Mark says this Jack bites his lip slightly, marks gaze travelling down to it for a split second before forcing himself to look away, Jack not having noticed.

"but... Anti said we can't get rid of them.... that... they are a part of us..."

Jack says quietly looking at Mark. Mark looks away, hiding a small blush that had come upon his cheek as he remembers what Dark had said about his feelings towards his friend. Jack watches him, thinking he saw the blush but not sure, what was up with him he was acting weird... never mind, there were more important matters at hand.

"But there has to be a way to get rid of them. We can't just live with them always popping out. they are too dangerous."

Mark says after clearing his throat and collecting himself, looking at the green haired man again. Jack looks up at the ceiling thinking to himself.

"I don't know Mark... what did we do last time?"

Jack asks quietly looking over to his friend again. Mark thinks it over, seeming to struggle with the memories.

"I... I don't know, its all fuzzy... but whatever it is... it clearly didn't work."

Mark says before cursing under his breath and standing beginning to pace the room in a stressful manor. Jack watches him worriedly and sits up crossing his legs and sitting facing the red haired man.

"Mark... you're too stressed... please calm down, we can figure this out, together"

Jack says quietly looking at mark in a caring way. Mark stops mid-pace and turns his head to look at Jack as a small stressed sigh releases from him.

"I'm sorry... I'm just worried..... about...."

Mark says quietly wanting to finish it with the word 'you' but shaking his head a bit.

"worried about everything."

Mark finishes with instead, his eyes travelling away from a disappointing Jack. Mark sighs and runs a hand through his hair again.

"Maybe we should just get some sleep...."

Mark says quietly looking at Jack again, who nods in agreement. Though Jack had just woken up he was still tired, all of this wearing down on him. Mark grabs a pair of black sweat pants and a white t-shirt which he used as Pajamas.

"You can find some sleep wear in my drawers for tonight"

Mark says, since Jack had none of his stuff with him. Jack nods and stands up digging through the drawers. Mark walks into the bathroom closing the door with a sigh. He lifts his shirt over his head revealing his muscled torso and removes his pants standing only in his boxers. He pulls the black sweat pants over his legs but hesitates on his shirt as thoughts race around his head. He turns on the faucet and reaches his hands under the cold water, cupping them and splashing the water onto his face. He dabs his face with the towel before looking into the mirror. As he does he jumps as his eyes widen, staring into his reflection, but with crimson eyes and a menacing smile. He clenches his eyes shut for a moment and opens them, his own reflection staring back at him again.

"your losing it mark..."

He mumbles to himself before slipping the shirt over his head, the shirt hugging him somewhat tightly. When he walks back out Jack had not yet put his shirt on, and faced away from Mark. Mark's eyes travel over his semi-muscled back a slight pink coming to his cheeks as he does. He shakes his head silently scolding himself. this was his best friend, he couldn't think of him like that. Jack slips the shirt over his head finally. He had gone for simple red and black plaid pajama pants, and a black t-shirt, both being baggy on him, as Mark was bigger.

Jack finally turns around looking at Mark and not noticing the small blush. Jack's eyes shoot a glance at Mark's torso, the shirt hugging him tightly, resisting the urge to reach out and touch him. Jack clears his throat and turns away again, grabbing a pillow and extra blanket off the bed.

"I'll take the floor tonight"

Jack says putting the pillow and blanket down and laying down. Mark nods and lays in the bed it still having a bit of room left, but he didn't want to weird Jack out by asking him to share. Mark reaches over turning the light off and washing the room in darkness. Mark lays on his side not being able to sleep, and simply staring at the wall. Soon he hears movement. In a minute Jack stands and walks over to the bed, he lays down on the bed next to Mark, their bodies almost touching. Jack's cheeks burned red as he was embarrassed, but frankly was scared he would lose Mark if not close to him. Mark blushes a deep red as well, but neither can see it in the others face because of the darkness.

Soon Mark falls asleep, his breaths steadying, and slowing. Jack strains his eyes to see him in the dark, before trying to fall asleep himself. Not being able to, he felt tired, but couldn't get his eyes to close. Jack can see the silhouette of Mark and hesitantly scoots towards him a bit. Until their bodies touch, Jack snuggles into Mark's chest, his hand grabbing Mark's shirt gently, his face burning red with embarrassment. A little bit after he does this, Mark, still sleeping, wraps his arms around the Irish man, which makes Jack blush more. Being held by those strong arms, feeling his heartbeat in his ear, Jack finally feels comfortable, feels safe, and finally drifts off into sleep.