The Darkness Inside: Gone

((Hello people's! I'm in a really happy mood today so here's a new chapter! :3 and i may or may not be hyped up on sugar :D ))

Soon the green haired man's eyes open, slowly, steadily. His one still a slight green but that fading to blue within seconds. Jack sits up, his eyes wandering the room cautiously, no one, it was empty. He reaches up running a hand through his hair and down his head. He was alone, in the living room, and in his head. Anti was gone, and what a relief it was. It was as though a huge weight suddenly lifted from Jack's shoulders, almost making him smile.

This weight is soon forced back down as Dark enters the room, he looked worried and at first doesn't acknowledge the man as awake. But soon his deep crimson eyes land on the green haired man, seeming to not notice his change at first.

"Anti your awa-"

He begins sounding relieved before his face drops, to an expression, anger, surprise, worry, all shining in his eyes, as his lip curls into a snarl.

"Sean...."

He says in a low growl trying to figure out why the man was here, he was supposed to be gone, where was Anti?

"How....?"

He asks before shaking his head, deciding he didn't particularly care.

"Let Anti out... we've already won"

He says his red eyes never leaving the man in front of him. Jack looks at him, his mouth curving into a smile as he stands, his face strangely happy perhaps even creepily, making Dark's eyes narrow in the slightest.

"He's gone... he's finally gone...."

Jack says, his smile never wavering, almost making him seem crazy. Dark's eyes widen slightly as the anger fades from his face, replaced with full worry, disbelief.

"You can't get rid of him.... He's still there..."

The red haired man spats, refusing to believe he was gone, he couldn't be, it wasn't possible.

"He's gone... for good...... and you will be soon."

Jack says quietly walking towards the man. Dark takes a step back instinctively before standing his ground, the anger back in his eyes with such fury, Jack nearly freezes in his spot, just from his glare, though he keeps going. Jack growls quietly pushing Dark against a nearby wall, his hands entangling in the front of his shirt, keeping him in place. He gulps quietly his blue eyes staring into Dark's red one's full of hatred toward the man, if looks could kill Jack would keel over dead immediately.

"Mark... come on..."

Jack says quietly, struggling to keep Dark in place as he moves.

"I know you can do it...you're strong enough.... you're the strongest person I know."

Jack says quietly, his voice breaking slightly towards the end. In a second Dark freezes, giving Jack hope for a split second. That hope soon fades as Dark pushes forcefully, making Jack stumble back, nearly falling, but catching himself.

"HE IS WEAK!"

Dark yells, the house rumbling slightly with the force. Dark's breaths quicken, as though he was frantic, scared even.

"He can't get out... he never will....and since Anti is gone.... I have no reason to keep you alive"

Dark says quietly, his crimson eyes going to Jack again, full of pain at losing Anti, full of anger towards the one who got rid of him, full of insanity his mind having lost itself in sorrow. In a second Dark charges the man, giving him no time to escape as the Irish man is slammed against the nearby wall, the drywall cracking away slightly and sending dust flying around the two. Jack winces and lets out a groan as Dark's forearm presses against his throat cutting off his air supply.

Jack's vision blurs soon as he claws at the man's arm, his lungs screaming for oxygen. Dark doesn't flinch as Jack's nails leave red mark's tracing his arm, the pain not fazing him. Soon, as Jack's vision blackens around the edges, Dark's arm loosens in the slightest as his red eyes seem to be unfocused for a second as though he was about to pass out himself. Jack reaches forward grabbing at Dark's head before everything goes black.