The Darkness Inside: Freedom

(Hey guys I know this chapter is a little short but I have an idea in progress for the next chapter, so don't worry, I think i'm finally starting to get passed this whole writers block)

Mark groans quietly struggling to push the voice away. He hears Jack cry out quietly in pain. He glances over and see's the man pulling at his green strands of hair, threatening to tear them from his head.

"J-Jack..."

Mark says quietly, talking even becoming nearly impossible. His breaths quicken as he feels a hand press against his shoulder, gently, however not friendly. The pain decreasing slightly, just enough where he can move again. He moves his head over to at the hand on his shoulder, following the arm up till he looks at the green haired man. First his lips, which were twisted into a dark grin, then soon his eyes, sunken, dark, and mismatched, the one naturally blue, the other sickening green. Anti...

"Too bad, you were so close to getting rid of us"

He says smiling even more, the smile sending chills down Mark's spine. The pain in Mark's head picks up a bit though Mark barely notices it, not being able to pull his gaze away from the man. Anti was out, and it didn't seem as though Jack was fighting.... was he?

"S-Sean....."

Mark says quietly, his breathing quick and unsteady. This only makes Anti smile more, his slightly sharpened teeth exposed.

"Mark... he's gone, and you will be soon."

Anti says with almost a small chuckle. In a second the piercing pain hits Mark again, making his vision blur and blacken around the edges, before it finally goes black for him.

Anti's smile grows as he watches Mark's brown eyes change to a deep crimson, and his mouth curve into a small smile. He reaches up pushing his red hair back before finally looking at Anti.

"Finally, that took way too long"

Dark says quietly. Anti chuckles quietly and nods in agreement, scooting slightly closer to the man.

"Yes, but worth the wait, finally... and you were worried it wouldn't work"

Anti says tracing a hand down Dark's muscled chest. Dark smirks slightly and shrugs.

"I suppose I was wrong."

Dark says quietly. The green haired man looks up to him raising an eyebrow.

"He admitted it? The Darkiplier admitted he was wrong, isn't that a first?"

Anti says teasingly making Dark glare at him slightly.

"shut it..."

Dark growls out making Anti roll his eyes.

"Such a short temper"

Anti mumbles before shrugging and standing up, grabbing Dark's hand and pulling him up as he does so.

"Well then Darky, what should we do on our first day of freedom?"

Anti asks quietly placing his hand against the red haired Man's chest. Dark sighs deciding to ignore Anti's use of the nickname he so hated.

"How about we just take it easy today, just to be sure they are actually gone for good."

As Dark says this Anti growls quietly and glares at him. He pushes the red haired man back and turns around walking a bit before looking at the red haired man again.

"They are gone, don't be such a worrywart Dark!"

Anti growls out.

"Lets do something fun, its been years."

Anti sighs after finishing his little rant and then looks at Dark.

"Trust me Dark... they're gone"

Anti finishes walking forward a bit. In a second his eyes roll back slightly as his vision blurs.

"What the he-"

He begins before toppling over, hitting the ground before Dark could catch him. Dark holds him in his arms shaking him slightly as Anti looks up to him with eyes that seem dull.

"Anti!... Anti stay with me!"

Dark says but Anti doesn't hear him, as his eyes close and everything fades away.