The Darkness Inside: Creep

Jack sat on the bed, his hand rubbing his cheek gently which had reddened from the impact. Anti had not yet shut up in his head, still purring, and begging for more....

"Creep..."

Jack mumbles under his breath as he had calmed. His neck was slightly sore as well, a small cut from where the knife just barely broke skin. Jack sighs and stands up, he had to talk to Mark, he didn't want his friend to think he was mad, just surprised is all. As Jack reaches for the door it swings open, almost hitting him but barely missing. In the door frame stands the red haired man.

"Mark, i was just coming to-"

Jack begins before looking into the man's eyes, his eyes a deep crimson and full of darkness. Jack yelps slightly in surprise and backs up a bit. Dark follows his steps, each one back resulted in one forward by the man.

"Anti... talk now"

Dark says simply as Jack shakes his head, though he can feel Anti pushing his way out.

"No! Go away!"

Jack yells his hands reaching up to clutch the sides of his head as the sharp pain begun. Anti pushes even harder making Jack's body hunch over, his face hidden in his hands as groans, and cries of agony escape him. In a second he stills before his shoulders bounce slightly as though laughing. He soon stands up straight his dark laughter echoing across the room, nearly making him seem insane. His eyes open and the mismatched pupils meet Dark's red ones. Dark's full of anger and annoyance, and Anti's simply filled with mischief.

"You called Darky?"

Anti says smirking at the man who stood merely an inch or two in front of him. Dark growls and reaches out backhanding the man once again making him nearly fall, and then catching him, grabbing him by the shirt and pulling him close roughly their faces barely and inch apart.

"what the hell is wrong with you!"

Dark yells at the man who still wore a smirk full of amusement.

"A knife!? what if you had killed yourself with that!?"

Dark continues yelling. A small chuckle escapes the green haired man as he looks into Dark's crimson eyes.

"Darky, i love it when you're angry... I'll admit, i've been bad... why don't you punish me for it"

Anti purrs his smile not faltering for a second. Dark growls and drops the man walking away slightly. This time Anti's smile does falter slightly being replaced with a snarl.

"Come on Dark, it was just a joke"

Anti growls out looking at the man with a glare. Dark glares back slightly and clenches his fist as though he wanted to hit the man again.

"It wasn't funny Anti, you could've killed yourself"

Dark says in a snarl his red eyes focused on the green haired man who growled in return. In a second Anti's snarl raises into a cocky smile again and he lifts his hand up to his head, his index and middle finger extended and thumb raised, in the form of a hand gun. He puts it to the side of his head and smiles at Dark.

"Are you saying you'd miss me Darky? You know if I..."

He says before pausing and putting his thumb down to simulate the trigger being pulled.

"Died?"

Anti finishes his smile growing as Dark's glare hardens.

"You know the answer to that already.... now enough with your little pranks....you don't want to piss me off"

Dark says simply his crimson eyes focused on Anti who rolled his eyes.

"You don't want to piss me off"

Anti says in a mocking voice before they both close their eyes and open them again, Mark's brown, and Jack's blue. Jack shakes his head and rubs his temple a bit as Mark watches him.

"Jesus christ, those two bicker like children...."

Jack mumbles with a sigh before dropping his hands and looking at Mark who rubbed the back of his head.

"haha, yah... hey I'm sorry for uh... slapping you...."

Mark says quietly looking at Jack. Jack shakes his head and smiles slightly at Mark.

"don't worry about it, it wasn't you... it was Dark, right?"

Jack asks looking at the red haired man who nods quickly.

"yes of course it was, i would never hurt you"

Mark says quickly making Jack smile slightly

"Good, but seriously don't worry about it.... Anti seems to have enjoyed it anyhow.. the creep"

Jack says with a slight cringe only making Anti laugh in his head.

I'm you Jack, which means if I like it... so do you.

Anti says in his head making Jack shake his head in disgust. there was no way he liked that stuff... right...?