The Darkness Inside: Blackness

((hello guys! so big news, we just hit 4k reads! I am so happy, thank you everyone for reading it! :) You are all amazing. Anyhow sorry about the late update again, but hopefully it will be worth it. ENJOY!))

Anti groans as he sits up rubbing his head.

"Dark what the hell happe-"

He begins before finally opening his eyes and realizing he was no longer in the house, but in his own mind. He stands up and rubs his head shrugging, thinking he simply passed out. After all it had been awhile since he's been alone in the body. He sighs and begins walking, deciding to just wait this out before stopping. He feels a presence behind him.

He turns slowly and looks. His eyes widen as soon as he see's. It was Jack... He stood there, his body slightly faded, and glitchy as though he wasn't really there, and simply a figment of a wild imagination. He was breathing heavily, slightly beaten and scratched up, his clothing torn in certain places, and his hair a disheveled mess. Frankly, he looked like he had lost it. Though he hadn't been in the darkest recesses of the mind for long, any amount of time there felt like an eternity. And Anti knew that all to well.

"W-what the hell!... You're supposed to be gone!"

Anti yells, his voice a growl echoing through the space. Jack says nothing simply walking forward, his eyes trained on Anti with pure hatred. Anti's instincts tell him to back up but he stands in one spot watching the man, with confusion. He was supposed to be gone, but he wasn't. He pushed Jack into the darkest part of the mind, locked him away, destroyed him.

"You're ruining everything!"

Anti yells pushing with all his strength to push Jack back again, Jack hesitates slightly as the force hits him but keeps walking, his body fading slightly more but not fully dissapearing.

He soon reaches Anti and grabs him by the front of his shirt, his face showing no emotion but rage. He pulls the man forward so their faces are a couple inches apart. His angry blue eyes boring into Anti's mismatched ones, filled with annoyance.

"Tell me how to get rid of you, for good"

Jack says to the man quietly, his voice a soft ominous snarl. Anti glares at him, his lips instead of their usual smirk, had curled into a growl.

"I don't know, It clearly didn't work, did it Sean"

Anti spats at the man.

"Even if I did, I wouldn't tell you"

Anti finishes trying to pull away from the man, but Jack held firm onto his shirt. Not letting him go. Jack simply growls glaring at the other half of him, the one who caused all the problems, who tried to take away Mark. As he thinks of all the bad things Anti had done to him, to those he loved, he can't stop himself as his fist meets Anti's face.

Dark's POV

Dark panicked slightly as Anti layed, now on the couch. Dark had tried waking him multiple times however nothing seemed to work. And with every twitch Anti made Dark jumped up from his seat to see to him again.

He assumed Anti had just passed out because this was the first time they were alone in these bodies, Dark himself felt pretty worn. However it had been almost an hour now and he still hadn't woken.

The way Anti layed there, it wasn't like a peaceful sleep. His breathing was quick, ragged even, and his eyes clenched tightly shut. Small groans would leave him occasionally, and he would mumble inaudibly.

Dark sighs sitting down once again, his gaze going over the green haired man. What had happened? He still wasn't sure, but it didn't seem good.

Anti's POV

Anti stood across from Jack, both of the men breathing heavily, Anti now having a swollen, nearly blackened eye, a couple cuts and bruises, and torn clothing. While Jack, who was already slightly beaten from the start, now had a cut across his lip. Both of them glared at each other, their hatred shining clear.

"Enough Sean! I've won! can't you see that!"

Anti yells across the space, his voice echoing slightly. He had been pulling ahead, Jack had become slightly more faded, and even more worn than before. Jack growls quietly and shakes his head.

"I don't care.... I don't care!"

He finally yells, his voice dripping with hatred.

"I won't ever let you win!"

Jack yells loudly. Anti winces slightly, as a force presses against him, forcing him slightly back, as Jack moves forward, his body becoming less faded with each step.

"You can hurt me but no one hurts Mark."

Jack growls out, stopping less than a foot away from Anti. Anti growls his mismatched eyes staring the man down. He opens his mouth to speak but stops as a small tentacle of the darkness reaches out grabbing one of his legs, and wrapping around. He looks down and tugs his leg slightly, trying to get away from it, a small bit of fear shining in his mismatched eyes.

Anti lets out a gasp of surprise as the darkness wraps its way up, fully around his lower body in a matter of seconds, pulling him to the ground and pulling him backwards, towards a pool of pure darkness. Anti's eyes widen, almost as though he was actually fearful as he reaches out, his hands clawing to grab anything he could. His nails dig into the dark ground, as he pulls forward slightly, only to be pulled back even farther, even closer to the darkness, the worst part of the mind.

"Sean! Don't do this to me! Don't do this!"

Anti pleads looking up to the man, Jack simply looks down at him, no pity showing, no sadness, nearly no emotion as he says nothing in return. Anti reaches up with one hand trying to grab at Jack but unable to reach as he slowly gets pulled back more, struggling to fight it, struggling to stay away from the blackness, his fearful eyes wide.

"I'll be back!"

Anti finally yells as he realizes Jack wasn't planning to help him anytime soon, his voice dripping with anger, with pain, and still that little dash of fear.

"I'll be back! I swear! I swear on my soul, you can't get rid of me! You can't!"

Anti yells, as his lower half slides into the darkness, dissapearing in the black abyss. He keeps clawing at the ground struggling to stay away, he reaches out for Jack one more time. Anti's breathing was quick, his heartbeat echoing in his ears, and his mind racing, as the fear begins to overcome his mind.

"This isn't the last of me, This isn't the last you'll see of me! I'll be back!"

He shouts before finally being forced fully back into the blackness. His piercing screams echo throughout the space, his voice breaking, his screams haunting, chilling even. Jack shivers slightly hearing them before they fade out, soon ending completely. Jack collapses to his hands and knees breathing heavily, weakened by the entire ordeal. Anti's screams still linger in his mind, the echo sending chills throughout his body.