The Darkness Inside: Hello Again

Jack looks at him and backs away slightly his legs hitting the bed, nearly making him fall over but he regains himself, Dark walks forward a bit watching him, his expression blank and unreadable. He seemed, calm, but Jack didn't trust him in the slightest.

" Are you going to kill me now..."

Jack asks seriously, his voice quiet with a bit of an almost quiver to it. Dark's mouth seems to curve upwards almost as though he wanted to laugh before he shakes his head, returning to his unreadable demeanor.

"I'm not going to kill you Sean, are you that stupid... if you die Anti dies as well"

Dark says, he walks past Jack and to the small window pulling the curtains aside and looking down onto the street, people walking quickly, busy as ever, almost no care in the world. Jack watches him, his eyes narrowing in the slightest, trying to figure out his motives at this point.

"Why don't you want him to die......"

Jack asks, realizing Dark didn't wish to hurt him, yet. Darks mouth twitches, almost looking like a small amused smirk for a moment.

"Poor naive little Sean.... Don't you get it? The same way Mark feels about you, is the way i feel about Anti."

Dark says in almost a monotone way, turning to face Jack again, the sunlight behind him throwing shadows around his face and only making him look more menacing.

"So... You're... friends?"

Jack asks quietly, believing thats all Mark felt for him. Dark's gaze turns to one of annoyance, before he lets out a sigh, running a hand through his red hair again.

"you are so naive... so stupid... nevermind that, you'll find out soon enough i suppose. Unless Anti destroys you first."

Dark says his small smile returning, a bit of darkness to it. His crimson eyes scan over Jack, his hand reaching up and pushing his hair back again. Jack says nothing, thinking over what Dark had just said. Could it be possible Mark felt something for him? He shakes his head, there were more important things to think about right now. But this thought wouldn't leave his head.

"Why aren't you trying to get Anti out.... Isn't that your goal...."

Jack asks realizing Dark had done almost nothing since he woke up. Dark leans against the windowsill, his strong arms supporting him and he looks at Jack boredly, though a bit of pride showed in his eyes.

"Because i know he can get himself out... he's strong, and everyone succumbs to the darkness eventually, its easier, less painful. Even Mark will soon, though he still won't give it up for now, he's fighting his way out now."

Dark says quietly, his eyes having a tinge of brown to their irises. Jack watches him closely, his eyes wandering down his muscled arms before he catches himself and silentely scolds himself shaking his head.

"We won't give in, We will get rid of you"

Jack says clearly sure of himself. This makes Dark actually smile a bit and look amused, amused at the fact he thought they could win. Dark shakes his head and he pushes off from the window before he walks forward again, making Jack retreat slightly still distrusting, Dark simply stops before reaching Jack looking at him with a raise of his eyebrow, and soon laying on the bed without speaking, as he can feel Mark pushing his way out he was fairly strong, much stronger than Dark remembered. His hands rest behind his head in a relaxed way, as Jack watches him cautiously.

"Didn't Anti already tell you? You can't."

Dark says quietly. In a moment his body goes almost fully limp as Mark drags him back into the dark, his breathing steady and slow, almost as though he was sleeping. Jack sits next to him and shakes him a bit, he doesn't wake so jack sighs and lays next to him, staring at the mans peaceful face, his hand laying against Mark's strong chest, feeling it rise and fall with each breath.

"We will get through this... i know it"