The Darkness Inside: He's Back

Darks eyes rest on Anti for only a few seconds before he looks away, and down at his hands, clenching and unclenching them, without even a slight 'hello' to the one who had freed him. Anti growls quietly at this and a slight glare is shot at Dark. Dark ignores it and his hand travels up to the back of his head, he winces slightly feeling a tender bump on the back of it from where the head had impacted the floor

"Dammit Anti... You couldn't have been less rough?"

Dark snarls looking at Anti again, his crimson eyes filled with annoyance. Anti smirks slightly holding back a chuckle and shrugs.

"He was being difficult, besides, it's always more fun to be... rough"

Dark sighs and turns pushing past Anti and into the nearby bathroom, he looks into the lit up mirror and pushes his hair back again, smiling slightly at his appearance.

"It feels great to be out...."

He says quietly to himself as Anti walks in after him. Anti's hand travels across Dark's shoulder as he walks by and soon his arms wrapped around the red haired man's neck from behind. So they could both be shown in the mirror. Anti with a happy grin and Dark with an annoyed look.

"It feels great to see you again, Darky"

Anti purrs in his ear with a small smile. Dark cringes slightly and pulls away from the Irishman with a look of annoyance. Saying nothing he walks from the bathroom leaving Anti looking angry.

"I free you, and not even a thank you?"

Anti growls standing against the doorframe his arms crossed over his chest. Dark looks at him in a bored manner.

"I could have gotten myself out, I just didn't realize it'd be so soon."

Dark says in a soft dark voice causing Anti to scoff slightly. Anti glares at him and pushes off from the doorframe walking forward.

"You can't lie to me Dark, he was stronger than you, you needed my help."

Dark sighs as Anti says this and shrugs.

"He has gotten stronger I will admit. He's still fighting fairly well."

Dark says in a soft snarl his eyes seeming to flash brown for a moment, so quick one couldn't be certain whether it was actually there. Anti smiles cockily having Dark admit it at least a little bit.

"Told you so, I'm stronger than you, Darky"

Anti says in a teasing way causing Dark to snarl again, his sharpened teeth exposed. Dark walks forward towering over the green haired man, and reaches his hand up grabbing Anti by the neck and pushing him up against the wall, his towering form blocking any escape.

"Don't test me Anti... I'm still stronger and it's not too late to kill you"

Dark says his smooth voice having an ominous undertone to it. This only makes Anti smile more, and a small almost pink color to graze his cheeks, barely there.

"You wouldn't kill me. Whether you wish admit it or not Darky, you love me."

Anti says clearly cocky, only making Dark's hand tighten around his throat.

"Are you sure about that? I'll kill you right now."

Dark says leaning his face closer, and looking into Anti's blue and green eyes. Anti groans quietly from his hand tightening but keeps his cocky grin.

"Then do it.... Kill me"

Anti says in a challenging tone, Dark's eyes widen the slightest bit. He had hoped Anti would beg, or fear him, or something, but he got no real reaction. Dark growls quietly as these thoughts move through his head and without warning he roughly presses his lips against the Irish mans, his hand loosening the slightest bit on his throat. Anti's cheeks turn a slight rosy color, and he smirks halfway into the deep kiss. After a few seconds Dark pulls his head away so their faces sit merely an inch apart and Dark smiles slightly at Anti's somewhat star struck eyes. The red haired man sighs quietly and suddenly slams his hand onto the wall, right next to Anti's head. Anti doesn't flinch or react in the slightest and simply tilts his head at Dark as the man pushes away from the wall unpinning the Irish man.

"So why exactly am I here? I thought we would be waiting longer...."

Dark says and runs a hand through his hair out of habit, disheveling the strands even more than they had been.

"Because I was bored Darky. It was taking too long and I thought we could have some... fun."

Anti says in almost a purr walking forward and placing his hand on Dark's chest, looking up into his deep crimson eyes.

"Just like old times"

Anti says looking up at the male with a bit of loving. Dark grabs his hand and pulls it off of his chest pushing Anti back a bit.

"I told you not to call me Darky..."

He says his voice becoming slightly strained at the end of the sentence, as if he was struggling. Anti looks at him with a slight tilt of his head his blue and green eyes examining him curiously.

"Dark, are you alright?"

Anti asks quietly. Dark reaches a hand up and places two fingers against his temple rubbing it gently. His eyes close and a small groan escapes him his fingers rubbing his temple more forcefully.

"I'm... I'm fine... He's just-"

Dark says before stopping and bringing both his hands to his head in a pained manner. Dark releases one more strained groan almost mixed with a cry before standing and shaking his head, his posture looked fairly the same, but less confident. His hands balled into slight fists. Anti walks forward and places a hand on his shoulder with a small snarl.

"Dark, stop messing around."

Anti says in a growl seeming slightly annoyed

Dark doesn't respond and reaches over pushing Anti's hand from his shoulder, Anti growls again and grabs his shoulder roughly turning the red haired man around.

"Dark enough. You're starting to piss me o -"

Anti begins before stopping and staring into the man's eyes. They were the natural chocolate brown again, a slight red hue to them as Dark tried to regain control but to no avail. Mark growls and grabs Anti by the throat pushing him back and ramming him against the wall roughly, making the walls shake and silently saying sorry for hurting Jack's body. Anti looks at him angry for a few seconds before laughing and staring straight into the man's brown eyes, a hint of anger still in his mismatched eyes.

"Get out of Sean."

Mark says, his voice deep and serious, he was not in the mood for Anti's games clearly, but Anti of course had to play them. Anti looks into the man's eyes his own eyes full of mischief and a cocky lopsided grin forms on his face.

"Make me"