The Darkness Inside: Happy End

((Hello everyone, so yes this is the ending of this story. I know i'm sad as well, but it had to happen eventually. So I had trouble thinking of how I wanted to end it, and had a very sad ending in mind, but liked this one better.... Sooner Or Later  I will post a couple of alternate endings to this story, one where Anti and Dark win, and I will also post the really sad one, because frankly I'm happy how it turned out, though i cried writing it. Anyhow thank you everyone for reading it, I'm so happy this got so much positivity! This was my first septiplier story i've ever written and it ended up going so well. Thank you for all the reads, all the positive comments, and just for everything. You all are amazing, and don't worry, I will write more Septiplier and Danti later on! Love you guys! <3))

Mark is the first to wake up, very closely followed by Jack. Mark sits up clearly worn and looks around, they were out of his head finally, and he felt empty, Dark was gone. Though his chuckle still haunted Mark a bit, as well as the smirk he wore while getting pushed back.

He looks over as the green haired man sits up slowly with a groan, he was beaten, the injuries he had gotten in the mind space seeming to have wreaked havoc on his real body as well, as visible from the bruises on his neck and torso. Jack rubs his chest slightly and groans as it feels like one of his ribs was cracked.

Mark quickly stands and walks over helping the Irish Man to the couch and sitting him down, forgetting about Dark for that moment, though Mark was worn himself, he merely had a couple bruises here and there.

"How ya feeling Mark?"

Jack asks with a small smile, clearly trying to hide the pain his was in, as to not worry the man. Mark smiles slightly and shakes his head.

"I'm fine. But you... we should get you to the hospital, see if something is broken..."

Mark says simply, Jack nods slightly.

**An hour or so Later**

Jack sits in the hospital room, his shirt off and a bandage wrapped tightly around his torso, the doctor sitting in front of him and talking to him while Mark sat slightly in the back.

"So what was it you said happened?"

The doctor asks for the second time raising his eyebrow at the green haired man. Jack looks down slightly shyly and smiles a bit.

"I uh... just got into a fight is all, nothing huge."

He mumbles bending the truth slightly as to not get put in a mental institution. The doctor looks at him before nodding slightly and standing fully again.

"Well your lucky its only a small fracture, just be careful with it and don't get into anymore fights."

The doctor says before looking at each of the men again and walking out. Jack sighs and stands slowly putting his shirt over his head and wincing slightly with the movement.

"Ready to go?"

Mark asks standing up as well, Jack nods slightly.

"Very ready, I just want to forget about all of this and relax"

Jack says with a small smile as Mark nods in agreement.

Soon, after a very quiet car ride, they arrive back at the house, and Mark sighs running a hand through his hair and looks at Jack who closes the door behind him and seems to think a bit.

In a second the green haired man walks forward so they stand nearly a foot apart.

"Mark..."

Jack says quietly averting his gaze slightly. Mark watches him quietly tilting his head a bit.

Jack finally looks up into Mark's brown eyes, his blue ones nervous. Mark opens his mouth to ask what's wrong but is cut off by Jack pushing forward and pressing his lips against the red haired mans. Mark's eyes widen but in a second he relaxes, returning the Irish Mans kiss gently. Jack's cheeks heat, but he kept going, no more secrets, no more pushing the feelings back, just the pure love he felt for Mark.

In a couple seconds Jack pulls away, his cheeks red and his nervous eyes looking down a bit as he speaks, in a quiet voice, nearly a whisper.

"I-I... I love you Mark... I have for awhile now..."

He says nervously, he wasn't sure if the man returned his feelings, and frankly was prepared for the heartbreak, but is stunned when Mark smiles and puts a hand on his head, petting his green hair softly. Jack looks up at him surprised to see his cheeks turning a bit pink as he speaks.

"I... I love you to Sean."

He says quietly looking into the man's blue eyes with a smile, not noticing the hint of a sickening green that hid just around the man's one pupil, slowly fading in and out.

((Ok So i do have it set up where there can be a sequel to this story, but I might not. It all depends on you guys. Make sure to let me know if you would like a sequel or to just leave it there. I'm not sure how much more I can do, but we'll see. So please let me know :) ))