The Darkness Inside: Bad End

((Hey guys, so some people were mad that Anti and Dark disappeared. Anyhow I decided to make an alternate ending. THIS DOES NOT FOLLOW THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER! This chapter begins at chapter 26 Blackness... this happens right after Anti ends up in his mind and Jack returns. Right before Dark's POV. So if you need to go reread it, there you go. srsly remember though, this does not follow the happy end, its an alternate ending. thanks :) ))

"Enough Sean! I've already won!"

Anti growls at the man. Jack stood about a foot from his dark counterpart, both men, beaten, bruised, and out of breath. Jack clenches his fists tightly lunging towards the man once again, Anti simply steps out of the way, Jack falling to the ground weakly.

Jack pulls himself up off the ground so he rests on his hands and knees, breathing heavily, his body faded and dull. It was clear he was weak, Anti's mere presence pushing him more towards fully fading away. Anti walks forward so he stands directly in front of the man's kneeling form. He looks down at the man pitifully before lifting his foot and kicking him over.

Jack releases a small grunt as he falls to the ground, struggling to get up once again, but too weak to do anything but look up at Anti, standing above him.

"Pitiful..."

Anti mumbles quietly his emotionless eyes peering over the man.

"Just give in Sean.... Don't make this any harder than it needs to be..."

Anti says kneeling down as to look at the man's face better. Sean simply watches as Anti reaches out, his hand caressing his fading face gently, however no kindness to his warm touch.

"It's too late for you.... Just let go..."

Anti says, his voice almost a whisper. His voice was almost calming to Jack, and the sweet release of just letting go seemed comforting, of just giving in and letting the darkness overtake him. Jack's blue eyes look into Anti's mismatched ones. His blue pupils filled with desperation, pain, sadness.

Anti truly pities the other part of him, he looked so worn, so depressed, so broken.

"Sean... Give in... Let go... It's for the best."

Anti finishes his hand still resting against Jack's face gently, almost a kindness to his touch now. Jack's blue eyes rest on the other version of himself for another few seconds, seeming to consider his words, the darkness's embrace pulling him closer and closer. His saddened blue eyes soon drop away from the man, to the dark floor, emotion fading away from them slowly as he realized Anti was right. Letting go offered him freedom from this pain, freedom from this sadness.

His body slowly relaxes as it fades, he had stopped fighting it. Within seconds his body is almost fully faded, a single tear falling before he disappears completely. Leaving a kneeling Anti, his hand now pressing against the cold ground.

Anti watches the spot Jack had once laid, his eyes seeming to brim with tears for a split second before he stands and looks away, in a second closing his eyes.

In a couple seconds Anti sits up from his spot on the couch, startling Dark slightly. Dark instantly stands up walking over to the man and looking at him worriedly.

"Anti, are you alright? What happened?"

Dark asks quietly. Anti doesn't respond, but simply stands walking away from a worried Dark and towards the bathroom. His face emotionless, however a bit of sadness shining through his mismatched blue and green eyes.

He stops at the mirror, his hands resting against the edge of the sink, holding onto the edge so tightly his knuckles whitened as he looks into his reflection. His mind felt empty, however it was liberating to be away from Jack, a freedom Anti had never felt before. A hint of guilt presses against the back of his mind, however it's not unbearable.

"I'm here to stay..."

Anti mumbles to his reflection, his mismatched eyes scanning over his face, his pushed back green hair, his sunken eyes. Soon Dark appears in the mirror behind him, lifting his hands and placing them on his shoulders lovingly. Dark leans forward, his lips pressing against the green haired man's neck gently yet firmly. As Dark pulls away slightly, Anti can feel his warm breath against his neck, sending shivers down his spine and a small smile to round his mouth. Dark's deep, sultry voice echoes in the bathroom slightly, making Anti's smile grow.

"And I wouldn't have it any other way."