The Darkness Inside: Let It Out

Jack sighs slowly moving his hands away from his head as the pain recedes for only a moment, before it suddenly comes back full blast. He let's out a sharp cry of utter pain, his hands clutching his scalp once again as Anti yells, his voice booming and echoing in Jacks head.

Let me out.... Let me out!

Anti was clearly getting angry, which only seemed to strengthen him and make it harder to keep him at bay.

"M-Mark!"

Jack calls out his voice full of pain, as he looks over slightly to the red haired man, his eyes begging for help. Mark looks at him worriedly and sits down gently grabbing his hand from his head with a gentle squeeze, his eyes staring Into Jack's, who's one eye was flashing between blue, and the sickening green.

"You can do it....Just.... Just don't think about it... Focus on me"

Mark says squeezing his hand again softly and staring into his eyes, not really knowing what to do, but hoping to help in some way.

"Focus on me... Focus on my voice, I'm right here Sean, I won't let anything happen. I promise"

Mark says his smooth voice almost a whisper. Jacks eyes stare into his chocolate brown ones, his own normal now with only a slight hue of green in one barley noticeable, and the pain seeming to have gone, at least slightly.

"I'll always be with you... No one can change that"

As mark had been speaking Jacks gaze had wandered down to his plump lips, watching the words slowly form, a small rosy color now to Jacks pale cheeks and his head having leaned forward the slightest bit, closer to those lips, closer to that voice, which drowned out Anti, drowned out all the pain, all the suffering

"Just give in.... Let the darkness out"

Mark says his voice becoming deeper and darker suddenly, Jacks eyes narrow, and in a moment his eyes travel up to Marks and away from his lips.

"Mark, what are you say-"

Jack begins before being stopped, eyes widening, as he stared into not Marks eyes, but the deep crimson of Dark's.

"Let it out"

Dark says again his face twisting into some sort of a grin. Jack cries out slightly in surprise the green hue becoming stronger in his eye. He goes to stand and get away from the one who had taken over Mark, but Dark reaches over pulling him down and pinning him against the bed as Jack struggles his eye beginning to change again, and his head beginning to ache horribly. He can almost feel Anti's smirk in his head, thinking he had won.

"M-Mark"

Jack says quietly, almost pleading in a fearful voice as Dark's hand travels up to his throat.

"Please.... Come back.... P-please"

Jack says as his voice becomes strangled, Dark's hand wrapping around his throat and squeezing, cutting off air, and his vision soon becomes blurry, darkening around the edges. He thought this was it before he feels the hand pull away quickly giving him his air flow back. but for Jack everything goes black, and he passes out. The last thing him seeing was a pair of chocolate brown eyes, tinted red and looking at him with worry, and even some guilt.