Sequel Teaser

"Felix, are you coming to bed?"

Marzia calls from the bedroom, with her sweet voice. Felix sat in his small recording room at his computer, as he always seemed to be.

"In a second!"

He calls back with a slight Swedish accent, warmth lacing his voice as he spoke to his lover, though it seemed off. After speaking, a small growl escapes his lips, as though he loathed speaking so kindly to the woman, or anyone for that matter.

He pulls skype up on his computer, scrolling through his friends, before landing on one in particular, and clicking the small call button. It rings a couple times, but the man picks up almost instantly.

The man had black hair and a thick black beard to match. His brown eyes holding slight mischief in them. Felix smiles a strangely sickening smile, though it didn't seem to faze the man on the other end.

"Ah hello Ken...."

Felix says, with almost a small, teasing laugh to his seemingly deeper voice, his accent seeming to have weakened drastically.

"Don't call me that pathetic name."

Ken growled on the other end with his lip curled back, snarling at the blonde across the screen. Ken's eyes grew dark, the brown slowly being overtaken by a deep crimson, the color clear against the darkness of the room he was in.

"Fine, fine... Hello again... Dark."

Felix snickered as his own eyes change, becoming a sickening, unnatural shade of green, and his smile growing sinister, matching the ominious tone to his voice.

"I can't wait to see you again, Darky...."

(((Sequel coming fairly soon)))