The Darkness Inside: Dark Love

Ten minutes had passed, and Mark was just now finishing taking care of Jack's hand. He had taken out any glass shreds, cleaned the wounds, and now wrapped the entire hand in white bandages, which even by now were stained red.

Jack still said nothing as Mark did all this, simply watching him take care of the wounds. The pain didn't seem to bother him at all, and this worried Mark though he said nothing. By the time the mess had been cleaned up it was already almost 9 pm. A whole day wasted, tommorrow they would have to step up their game.

Mark stands up settng Jack's bandaged hand down gently and then looks at the green haired man.

"are you going to tell me why you punched my mirror now?"

Mark asks standing up and looking down at Jack who didn't meet his gaze.

"I thought I saw something....."

He mumbles almost inaudibly looking down at his hand.

"Saw what exactly?"

Mark asks watching Jack closely clearly worried about the man. Jack doesn't respond and simply shrugs still refusing to make eyecontact. Mark lets out an exasperated sigh and shakes his head deciding to just give up for now.

"Fine, maybe we should just go to bed, its been a busy day."

Mark says after a few seconds of silence. Jack simply nods, still not saying anything and stands up walking to the bed on the floor and sitting down much to Mark's disssapoinment. Though Mark would never admit it, he did like having Jack next to him while they slept, it was comforting. Mark says nothing about this and lays down in his own bed shutting the light off, and within a few minutes, they were both asleep.

At about midnight, the form on the floor sits up, he stretches and slowly stands with a soft groan. His gaze travels to the sleeping red haired man on the bed, and he slowly walks towards the bed. He climbs onto it and lays on his stomach right next to the man, his head laying against his chest and watching his face.

"Wake up..."

He says quietly in his soft irish accent. The red haired man twitches slightly and his eyes slowly open, he looks down, his red eyes meeting the green haired mans, mismatched blue and green eyes.

"what do you want Anti..."

Dark says sitting up and pushing Anti off. Anti smirks slightly and watches the man as he sits on the edge of the bed.

"I want you Darky."

Anti says in a soft purr looking at the man. Dark growls quietly and shoots a look at him.

"We promised to not bother them until the two days were up remember? And unlike you, i'm a man of my word."

Dark says quietly in his deep voice. Anti lets out a small laugh rolling over to his back and looking at Dark.

"what do you mean? We aren't bothering them, they're asleep, they don't even know we are out"

Anti says with a small smirk. Dark scoffs quietly but doens't argue any further realizing that Anti was right. Anti pushes himself up and flinches before looking down at his bandaged hand and moving it a little bit just to wince and stop.

"Damn... Forgot about that"

Anti mumbles to himself. Dark looks over to his bandaged hand and smirks slightly, his red eyes contrasting with the dark room.

"Well thats what you get for trying to mess with Sean, you brought it on yourself. Besides, aren't you the one who always goes on about how you like the pain, the misery?"

Dark asks quietly, his voice almost a soft purr. Anti raises an eyebrow at him, his mouth twitching into a small amused smile.

"Sometimes, but only when its from you Darky"

Anti says with a small chuckle his good hand tracing down Dark's back gently. Dark simply rolls his eyes and stands up pushing his hair back. Anti stands up as well and walks over to the red haired man, his good hand resting against his chest.

"Come on Darky don't be like that, lets have some fun"

Anti purrs, his nails dragging down Dark's chest gently. Dark looks at him and sighs pushing him away a bit.

"How many times do I have to tell you, don't call me Darky."

Dark says with another sigh. Anti growls and walks up to Dark again, staring into his red eyes angrily.

"Dark are you going to be like this when we finally get rid of them? Why are you such a dick!"

Anti growls glaring at the man and shoving him slightly. Dark is barely moved by Anti's push and simply stares back.

"You mean if we get rid of them, we aren't sure it will actually work."

Dark says simply crossing his arms and looking into the man's mismatched eyes boredly. Anti scoffs quietly and rolls his eyes, seeming slightly annoyed at Dark's attitude towards the whole thing.

"You and I both know we are going to win this, look at them, Jack is already losing his mind, It'll be easy."

Anti says his smile growing wider. Dark shrugs slightly his strong arms still crossed over his chest.

"What about Mark? Jack is losing it sure, however Mark is hanging on."

Dark says simply, his voice its usual monotone. Anti growls quietly, becoming even more annoyed as he looks down thinking.

"Mark is weak... Just like you Darky."

Anti says after a moments silence, lifting his head his mouth curved into a teasing smile. Dark growls quietly and takes a step forward uncrossing his arms.

"Weak? Would you like to test that little man?"

Dark says in a soft snarl, his red eyes glowing menacingly against the dark room. Anti simply laughs at him and steps forward as well, so their toes almost touch.

"Gladly... Bring it on"

Anti says in a soft purr staring straight into Dark's red eyes. Dark's mouth curls into a snarl and he reaches out grabbing the front of Anti's shirt and pulling him forward, their faces merely inches apart.

"You are going to regret making me angry Anti..."

Dark growls out as Anti simply smirks.

"Am I now? What are you going to do, kill me?"

Anti retorts his hand slowly climbing up the front of Dark's shirt. Dark growls again but says nothing in return. He simply pulls the green haired man the last couple inches so their lips meet, Anti's eyes closing almost immediatley. Dark swears he can feel the smirk on Anti's lips as they kiss, Dark's hand still gripping his shirt. In a second Dark pulls away and simply shoves Anti back away from him, causing Anti to fall over onto the bed. Anti smirks slightly and reaches up grabbing Dark's sleeve before he walks away again.

"Darky... come on."

Anti says quietly with a slight grin as he slowly tugs Dark forward, until the redhaired man lays ontop of him, his arms propping him up, and his hands resting on the bed on either side of Anti's head. Dark looks at him with a raise of his eyebrow but doesn't argue as Anti grabs his head and pulls him down for a continuation of their kiss. After a few seconds Dark pulls away but doesn't climb off the bed and simply looks down at the smirking man.

"You're a Jackass Anti..."

Dark says simply only making the green haired man smile more.

"I know I am... but you love me"