6

Taehyung couldent stop blushing because of the small things Jungkook would do to him. Such as Jungkooks hand rubbing his thigh. Jungkook knew this would happen so thats why he continued.

Once his hand got a little to high and a small moan escaped the young boys lips. Jungkook smirked and moved his hand a little further up getting another moan from the younger. Just because Jimin had some sort of super sense he found himself in front of Jungkooks door.

He knocked and a growl could be heard from the other side before a grumpy Jungkook opened the door a very red Taehyung stood behind him.

"SLEEP OVER!!" Jimin cheered pushing his way in.

"what n-"

"Yay!"

Jungkook frowned but let it slide because of Taehyung. He had not known the kid long but he wanted him to himself and no one else.

"I've never had a sleep over before!"

Jungkook smiled knowing he was giving the boy his first ever but the fact remained that Jimin was there too. Another knock was heard and Jungkook asked Taehyung if he could get it. The younger agreed and went to the door happily.

"Jinnie!!!"

Jungkook frowned at the name and so did Jimin. So they both went to investigate who was there.

A taller boy stood there with coffe brown hair with a large smile.

"Baby!"

"Who are you?"