63

Taehyung gasped as Jungkook threw him onto the bed. He didn't wait though as he spread his legs. Slightly thankful all he wore was Jungkooks hoodie and a little something else.

Jungkook smirked.

"How dirty. Where you planning on this?"

Taehyung blushed.

"M-maybe."

Jungkook slowly took his shirt off then crawled into the bed.

"What cute little underwear baby."

Jungkook smirked and pulled Taehyungs hoodie off. Taehyung blushed and covered his face.

"Why are you shy all of a sudden your the one who's been begging me to fuck you."

Taehyung frowned and sat up. Moving off the bed. Jungkook turned around to see what Taehyung was doing. Taehyung smiled and hid something behind his back.

He gently pushed Jungkook so his back was on the bed. Taehyung smiled sweetly and began crawling in top of Jungkook. He leaned over running his hands up Jungkooks arms. Then a sudden click.

"Taehyung take it off."

"No daddy."

Taehyung smirked and reached into the bedside table pulling out two items. He gently tied the cloth over Jungkooks eyes. Before Jungkook could comment on not seeing anything taehyung slipped something else on him.

"Taehyung do as I say and take it off."

Taehyung giggled and replied with a no. Taehyung looked at everything.

The handcuffs, the blindfold and the cock ring.

"Daddy this is funny huh kinda like old times but switched."

Taehyung sucked on three of his fingers. He used his free hand to take off what was left of his clothing. As soon as he thought the fingers were slick enough he pulled them out with a pop.

"Taehyung I wanna see you."

Taehyung smirked.

"We all want things."

"Fuck Taehyung undo all this! I swear to god when I get out of this I'm going to punish you!"

Taehyung ignored him and slowly pushed a finger into himself.

Once he got used to one he added another and then added another when he got used to it. Jungkook knew what Taehyung was doing. He was being tortured with hearing his baby's moans but not being able to see him.

--------

Innocent boy is coming to an end.