10

Almost a week has passed since Taehyung had to leave with his mother. Jungkook sat on the couch watching tv. Jimin on the ground with Jungkook's Phone looking at the pictures with Taehyung in them.

"When's he coming backkkk."

"Jimin you're annoying me."

Jungkook looked down at his friend who was rolling about on the floor with his phone hugged tightly to his chest.

Jimin noticed the stare and thought of something. Quickly he ran into Jungkook's room and went threw everything till he found something he was hoping was there. He ran back to the living room and out the door. Jungkook was curious so he followed out the door.

He could see Jimin at Taehyung's door knocking and holding something. The door opened and Taehyung stepped out. He looked so cute in a white jumper and white ripped skinny jeans. His thighs exposed the most due to the jeans were made. He rubbed his eyes before smiling.

"TaeTae!"

Jimin hugged the boy and Taehyung hugged back. Jungkook started making his way over to the two boys standing next to Jimin.

"Kookie!"

Taehyung jumped on him hugging him tightly. His legs wrapped around Jungkook's waist and his arms wrapped around Jungkook's neck.

Jimin frowned.

"I missed you too Tae."

Taehyung smiled and rested his head against Jungkook's shoulder. It was similar to the way a baby would position itself.

"Taehyung who's at the door?"

Taehyung jumped down making Jungkook frown. Taehyung ran inside and pulled another boy out the door.

"Kookie! Jiminie! Meet Yoongi."

Taehyung stayed quiet and pushed the blonde boy closer to them.

"Hi I'm Yoongi."

Jimin may or may not have been drooling a little bit.

--------------

Bruises, bruises everywhere where did they come from who knows!!!!!