9

Taehyung jumped around the living room as Jungkook sat on the couch trying to concentrate on a game he was playing but was being distracted by the cute boy prancing about. Jungkook finally gave up and just set his phone down so he could watch the boy.

Taehyung wasn't doing anything special or anything just jumping around in a weird dance that his body just randomly made up as the songs continued.

"Taehyung?"

"Yes kookie?"

"What do you want to do?"

Taehyung hummed and tapped his slender finger against his chin.  His eyes lighting up when he got his answer.

"Let's play the game!"

It took Jungkook a second to realize what Taehyung was talking about. He stood up grabbed the younger boys  waist and pulled him so his back was against his chest.

"So you wanna star-"

DING DONG

"WHYYYYYYY!!!!"

Jungkook groaned and thought about murdering the person who dared interrupt him and his Tae.  He opened the door to a lady in a business suit and pulled back blond hair.

"Ah you must be Jungkook the neighbor is my Taehyungie here?"

Jungkook nodded and gestured for her to come into the place.

"It's such a nice place Jungkook I'm glad you're our neighbor."

They both reached the living room to see Taehyung sitting on the floor and looking at the tv.

"Taehyungie!"

Taehyung turned around surprised and immediately got up to hug his mother.

"I'm back for a whole week then i'll have to leave..."

"It's okay mom you work so hard for the family! when is dad coming back."

"In a little while Taehyung."

Jungkook frowned at the sadness taking over Taehyung's face.

"If he wants when you leave again he can come back and stay at my home again."

"That's so sweet Jungkook and we might have to take you up on that offer."

------

Numb Numb Numb my whole right leg is numb