Answers P1

Surprise at the end. You guys have been waiting awhile... anyways part 1 of the answers to the your questions.

Taehyung:

Vkookismyeverything- Was Hoseok boring in bed?

Actually no he's very fun.

sexualyoongi- Just tell your daddy you love him very much and go get your man.

I like teasing him.

taekookiezz- Do you have a supreme for kookie~?

....

cherry671- Not a question but you go get that ass man.

I will ;)

sexualyoongi- what do you like to do to tease kookie the most?

Grinding on him. Fun for both me and him!

serendipiteas- Tae what happened, how did you become such a horny mess?

I learned that if you don't give it up fast enough they will go to others. You can say thanks to kookie for me, he thought me that.

hetalianbasterd123- what happened why u wanna fuck so badly?

Fucking is nice I like it.

-princesspinkjin- hello, how life been going? I love you, stay healthy, and will you and kook adopt me if bambam and his spouse won't?

I'm good. How are out doing? I don't know honestly lemme know if dabdab won't.

proven-innocent- can you top?

I've topped with Hoseok before... I enjoy being bottom more but I'll try ;)

Krystal_Nyaa- so you like it rough or gentle?

Rough.

JennaMaH- So like, u should trick Jungkook while in bed. Like, flip him over and handcuff him to the bed and have ur way with him for making u wait so long. Yup. That's what you should do.

I'll definitely keep that in mind.

Taekook_Daddy- Did you only fucked Hoseok and Jungkook or did you fuck more then that?

I'm a loyal hoe so I only fuck with people I'm in a relationship with.

SbuggiVijil- ALWAYS BE BOTTOM!

IT FEELS AMAZING!!!

SbuggiVijil- anyways what happens to cutie Taehyung?

Jungkook happened.

Kpop_editsx- tae, why so sexual? Where is my cute baby at?

Ask Jungkook.

taekookfoeva- WHY U SO KYOOOOOOT?

Cause I am *flips hair*

GiannaCampania- WATTUP HOW ARE YOU BE DOING!? I ATE A WHOLE BAG OF GUNMY BEARS YOU!?

IM GOOD, A BIT HORNY BUT GOOD!

Sup_Misaki- I need you to be with Jungkook now..btw, why are you not innocent now?

I think about it. Cause I learned things.

KookiesPussy- Where did your innocence go TaeTae? Is cutiee Tae still there?

Ask Jungkook. I'm still cute!

humanitae- WHY ARE YOU SO GORGEOUS?

IDK!!

KpopAnime127- WHY ARE YOU SO PERFECT? sorry I'm weird.

I'm not perfect. Your not weird.

RaneemMa- can you try and be top?